Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

sandy_vagina

:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

We've gone ahead and enabled an add-on which brings us back the "Who's watching this thread" functionality that was available on the old forums. Let us know if you run into any bugs. Thank you!

Some sort of feed or bot that automatically posts the tweets of the official TW twitter somewhere on the site could be nice.

I don't have an account myself but I just checked the TW twitter and there's so much dope information and stuff there that I think most people on the forums miss out on.

Some sort of feed or bot that automatically posts the tweets of the official TW twitter somewhere on the site could be nice.

I don't have an account myself but I just checked the TW twitter and there's so much dope information and stuff there that I think most people on the forums miss out on.
I specifically went to Twitter @TaleWorlds and did not see any new information. There are only tweets about new patches and tweets about discounts on TW products. I don't understand that I missed something that is not on the forum.

Sorry, I meant to say the Mount and Blade twitter.
@Mount_and_Blade

I should add that it's not like a goldmine of unheard of information, but they definitely seem to post more interesting stuff there than on the forums. For example, they say they're working on new lines of work for citizens, which I couldn't find mentioned on the forums anywhere.

Sorry, I meant to say the Mount and Blade twitter.
@Mount_and_Blade

I should add that it's not like a goldmine of unheard of information, but they definitely seem to post more interesting stuff there than on the forums. For example, they say they're working on new lines of work for citizens, which I couldn't find mentioned on the forums anywhere.
There is definitely some information that I have not seen on the forum. @Mount_and_Blade

Hey all, I wanted to propose a suggestion in this thread. Here on the forums, we often see a lot of people who never hesitate to point out those mistakes that have been made in development of bannerlord. However there is a lot of positive feedback as well that I feel often gets lost beneath all of this other heated discussion. There are a lot of people here who are doing a great job!

So, Since you as moderators are essentially our representation here on the forums... for the community by the community, right? I wanted to propose a method for us as a forum community to be able to give something back to those folks at TW that are communicating with us regularly. For example, some sort of "Community Rockstar" or some such badge we could give out to those devs and community support folks that are having the most impact here. Perhaps this could be a vote of mods, but I think it would be even better if it was a poll or some sort open to the whole community. Some of our artists here on the forum could come up with a custom art design for this badge and we could give it away, say monthly. What do you think?

Just a notice that we've removed the 2 "Balancing issues" boards from the "Technical support" section and moved the threads from those boards into BL SP and MP feedback boards. Developers will be able to now look at player feedback within a single board for SP and MP.
So, Since you as moderators are essentially our representation here on the forums... for the community by the community, right? I wanted to propose a method for us as a forum community to be able to give something back to those folks at TW that are communicating with us regularly. For example, some sort of "Community Rockstar" or some such badge we could give out to those devs and community support folks that are having the most impact here. Perhaps this could be a vote of mods, but I think it would be even better if it was a poll or some sort open to the whole community. Some of our artists here on the forum could come up with a custom art design for this badge and we could give it away, say monthly. What do you think?
We're planning on highlighting developer posts further via CSS and other features but that's something different. It's an interesting idea anyways and the moderation team can already give out custom titles to forum members, including developers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom