Captain Druimmor Forest

Users who are viewing this thread

druimmorforest.png

Please leave all map-related feedback for Druimmor Forest in this thread.

minimap_druimmor.jpg

Last edited:
The recent flattening of the area around C is welcome, it's now a cavalry playground up there and it's forcing people to go to B or A for infantry or archer fights which is exactly how the map should be played as far as I can see.

I will say that A could do with a big longer sight lines, right now the hills on either side are a bit too close together, could do with moving them back a bit to have proper skirmishes take place there.

Hello DEVS my name is grendelfromdc and I HAVE DISCOVERED MAJOR BUG. That is ruining many games on this map, which my friends and I affectionately call, the grass map. As you may know, many times players experience crashes and are greeted with the message, battle server disconnected. This crashes the entire game for every player. Basically a server side problem. But what causes this? I CAN tell you! There are two spawns on this map. One is raised up toward the back is closer to the giant boulder that overlooks the B flag. THE OTHER SPAWN has faster access to the A flag if you immediately turn left after you spawn. THIS IS THE SPAWN I WANT TO DISCUSS.

Again, there on two spawns. On one spawn, closer to the boulder, A is on your right. the other spawn has A on your LEFT and C on your RIGHT.

When flag A is on your LEFT and all troops in your team go LEFT to A, THIS CAUSES A SERVER CRASH.

Devs! Please test this! When flag A is on your left and all troops from that spawn first move to the A flag it causes a server crash! Sometimes individual troops running in this general area can cause the same crash.

75305234 that is my steam friend code if i have not been clear enough. ALSO please give me bug hunter badge as i believe I am the first to report this.

Hello DEVS my name is grendelfromdc and I HAVE DISCOVERED MAJOR BUG. That is ruining many games on this map, which my friends and I affectionately call, the grass map. As you may know, many times players experience crashes and are greeted with the message, battle server disconnected. This crashes the entire game for every player. Basically a server side problem. But what causes this? I CAN tell you! There are two spawns on this map. One is raised up toward the back is closer to the giant boulder that overlooks the B flag. THE OTHER SPAWN has faster access to the A flag if you immediately turn left after you spawn. THIS IS THE SPAWN I WANT TO DISCUSS.

Again, there on two spawns. On one spawn, closer to the boulder, A is on your right. the other spawn has A on your LEFT and C on your RIGHT.

When flag A is on your LEFT and all troops in your team go LEFT to A, THIS CAUSES A SERVER CRASH.

Devs! Please test this! When flag A is on your left and all troops from that spawn first move to the A flag it causes a server crash! Sometimes individual troops running in this general area can cause the same crash.

75305234 that is my steam friend code if i have not been clear enough. ALSO please give me bug hunter badge as i believe I am the first to report this.
Did you get that bug hunter badge?

The flags are too centralized and should be spaced out more so that more terrain is available and is viable for combat. Since morale dictates where a team must fight, moving the flags is the best way to ensure that more terrain is viable for usage. Several out of bounds areas plague this map and need to be blocked off entirely, see the video I sent to AVRC for reference.

The flags are too centralized and should be spaced out more so that more terrain is available and is viable for combat. Since morale dictates where a team must fight, moving the flags is the best way to ensure that more terrain is viable for usage. Several out of bounds areas plague this map and need to be blocked off entirely, see the video I sent to AVRC for reference.
Strong agree.

There are massive bits of the map that no one ever really goes to. You only really see them if you are chasing a dude running away on a horse.

It's a nice map. Let us use more of it.

There are one place where the player can get stuck. Under the roof by flag B. And another place, where the bots gets caught. The two trees on the hill leading to C from T2's spawn. Could be so good if those two places would get shielded from units.
4h1IMLs.jpg
BEZsuyy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom