Versions
Native: e1.5.2
SandboxCore: e1.5.2
Sandbox: e1.5.2
Storymode: e1.5.2
CustomBattle: e1.5.2

Singleplayer
Crashes
  • Fixed a Save & Load crash that occurred because of armies that were on an invalid navigation mesh after map changes and had the wrong parties attached to them.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after a rival gang quest battle mission.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when creating a kingdom during a siege.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when the Company of Trouble issue quest completed.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when a party tried to disband and merge to a neutral city with prisoners that are in a war with the disbanding party's faction, but not in war with the merge city's faction.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after character creation.

Save & Load
  • Fixed a crash that happened during saving.
  • Turkish translation updates.
  • Minor text and punctuation fixes.
Art
  • Removed old sheep model. Added new sheep model and animations.
  • Fixed lighting issues on one of the Empire Towns (empire_town_h).
  • Fixed gate problem on one of the Aserai Castles (aserai_town_b).
  • Tree size corrections were made (flora_tree_high_004).
  • Minor texture improvement on harness Saddle of Aeneas.
  • Added new Battanian chainmail armour (battanian_chainmail_armor_03).
UI
  • Improved Select Ruler, Policy, Make Peace, Declare War and Expel Clan decision panels in kingdom decision popup.
  • Fixed some localisation issues.
  • Added new crafting material icons to inventory.
Battles and Sieges
  • Fixed an issue on siege tower connection to Khuzait castle walls.
  • Improvement on some of the Battania villages.
  • Fixed a bug that caused sieges to continue in the background if a player became a prisoner during the siege.
Character Development System
  • Entering the character creator window with V key is enabled again but hair and beard options are kept limited to few basic ones. Hairs and beards can be changed using the barber NPC.
  • Fixed missing perk description parts in Non-English languages.
Clan and Party
  • Disabled infertility chance and instead introduced a reduced pregnancy probability with every additional child.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a governor companion to disappear from the governed city.
Armies
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to pay 0 influence while asking lords to join their army through the dialogue option.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
  • Fixed a bug that caused a settlement claimant decision to be proposed for enemy kingdoms.
  • Fixed a bug with clearing old diplomatic states when joining a kingdom.
Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
  • Fixed a bug that caused alley gang leaders to start the conversation with the wrong dialogue after the second phase of the fight.
Quests & Issues
  • Notable Wants Daughter Found quest:
    • Companions will get more scouting experience when completing this quest.
    • Quest rewards (relation changes, Renown changes) won't scale with issue difficulty.
    • Quest effects (quest giver power, town security) won't scale with issue difficulty.
    • While searching for the daughter, the player's scouting skill amount will affect the quest.
  • If players activate Rival Gang Leader quest and wait for the quest battle in the quest settlement, they will be directed to a new menu when the battle is ready.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Lord Needs Horses quest to end immediately after starting it.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Family Feud quest to fail after a successful persuasion.
Conversations & Encounters
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to move and control the camera freely in a multi-agent conversation.
Other
  • Training field ranged agents were not shooting to entity targets. This was fixed.
  • A mounted trainee was added to the training field.
  • An option to disable map notifications was added
  • Party speed now updates as soon as the day ends. This should resolve issues with the night’s movement penalty not being applied properly.
  • Not being able to talk to prisoners between cell bars is fixed.
  • Modding tool fixes in preparation of the eventual release.
  • Automatic nav mesh generation improvements for the modding tools.

Multiplayer
Map Related
  • Mp_siege_map_007_battania
    • Added a new asset to breach the wall. Small bug fixes.
Other - Miscellaneous
  • One-handed throwing axes can now be used as melee weapons. (Default button: "X")
  • Fixed a physics bug that occurred while riding a horse over a ladder that is on the ground.

Both
Crashes
  • Ranged weapon calculation could cause an application crash. This was fixed.
  • Dropped equipment from dead agents could cause a crash related to weapon calculation specifics. This was fixed.
Performance
  • The format of streaming textures was changed. This improves texture streaming speed and reduces hard disk size of the game by 10GB.
Combat
  • Mount and dismount animations and timings updated.
Other
  • Pushed mounts used to push back against agents to restore their original position. They now no longer do this and remain at their new positions.
Known Issues
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues-updated.401168/

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Beta Hotfix 17/09/20
  • Prevented storyline related heroes from being able to be killed in battles during storyline quests.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented locations of characters being updated in a settlement that the player was in after a declaration of war or peace.
  • Fixed an issue that made players able to open conversations with prisoners without entering the castle.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the player and conversation partner to spawn in the enemy lords hall during a siege.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when entering a hideout.
  • Fixed a rare issue that caused villages to start raiding themselves without an enemy encounter.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented player-led army parties from recruiting troops.
  • Fixed an issue that caused party icons to disappear after exiting a settlement.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering the smithy in any town.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the Trade screen opened.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred if the player kingdom makes peace during a battle simulation.
  • Players will no longer create caravans for the Lord Needs a Tutor quest NPC.
  • Fixed the issue of multiplayer player avatars looking older than their own setting.
  • Fixed a bug that threw the player out if the player was disguised in an enemy town and the player's clan declared war/peace with another faction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Beta Hotfix 22/09/20
  • Fixed a crash that happened when the main hero tried to marry someone that was in the same AI-led army.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when giving an order to a formation that was created with the F7 Transfer feature.
  • Fixed an issue related to the entry request when the player waited for some time in a castle settlement.
  • Fixed the issue for save games that have dead quest givers.
  • Fixed a bug that caused new notables to not spawn in some situations.
  • Fixed a bug that made the wrong menu appear if the player selected an aggressive action in a conversation with an army member.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the nameplate of the main party to not appear when starting a new campaign.

Last edited:
Wooo! Thanks!

Edit: Hmmm... Doesn't seem like enough changes for a new playthrough, but I appreciate the work nonetheless.

Other - Miscellaneous
  • One-handed throwing axes can now be used as melee weapons. (Default button: "X")
This is listed as a MP change, did throwing axes get fixed for SP as well?

Edit: Yes, throwing axes can be used in melee mode in Single Player, but the damage type still lists as "Invalid", so maybe that will get fixed when the rest of the throwing perks get implemented =D

Last edited:
Thanks as always for the work and patch, can't wait to try it out! I would have liked to see some attention to completing ranged perks in this update, but I can wait and I appreciate those things that you have been able to do. Does anyone know if some attention was paid to the bugged riding perks reported in 1.5.1? I mean I will check them out anyway, but it'd be nice to know in advance.

Conversations & Encounters
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to move and control the camera freely in a multi-agent conversation.
well, if i didn'! get it wrong this bug was more like a feature that allowed us to take cool screenshots. I can't test it now, as the patch is 13.5 GBs :smile:

• The format of streaming textures was changed. This improves texture streaming speed and reduces hard disk size of the game by 10GB
This seems promising.

Update in general looks like a hotfix but I guess they didn't have much development time because of Gamescom and NVIDIA stuff.

well, if i didn'! get it wrong this bug was more like a feature that allowed us to take cool screenshots. I can't test it now, as the patch is 13.5 GBs :smile:
Yea, my profile pic came from moving the camera freely in one of these conversations, lol.

Back
Top Bottom