Taleworlds: Is this all we can expect?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

musashii89

Banned
Is there ANY intent to ramp up development work? With the code refactor out of the way should we expect a dramatic ramp up with development of balance and bug fixes?
Is TW bringing on more people in light of the investment many people have made in good faith under 'EA'?

6months on and over 1000hrs (inb4trolls - yes no life atm) of playing different 'fixes' come and go and I have to say, it seems like you're floundering despite the previous experience your studio should drawing from.

Early on my opinion was not widely held, but the growing number of 'poll:when will this get finished' posts indicates general patience is wearing thin. I understand there have and will be challenges, such is life, that is not my concern. Do you have a designated end state or 'vision' for the game and a strategy to improve progress?

They are currently squashing bugs. Then they plan to add more skills and maybe separatism. They just add small bites at a time. If you think there is something missing that would benefit. You can make a post in the suggestion forum.

Is there ANY intent to ramp up development work? With the code refactor out of the way should we expect a dramatic ramp up with development of balance and bug fixes?
Is TW bringing on more people in light of the investment many people have made in good faith under 'EA'?

6months on and over 1000hrs (inb4trolls - yes no life atm) of playing different 'fixes' come and go and I have to say, it seems like you're floundering despite the previous experience your studio should drawing from.

Early on my opinion was not widely held, but the growing number of 'poll:when will this get finished' posts indicates general patience is wearing thin. I understand there have and will be challenges, such is life, that is not my concern. Do you have a designated end state or 'vision' for the game and a strategy to improve progress?

You paid 20 cents/hour for entertainment and think you got a bad bargain?

What is the point of this thread, again the same, we all know they're still working on it, and that they won't go out of early access yet, since they need to fix, and keep adding features. Based on what we were getting the last few months, even if they were minimal they still exist and have been added, spear bracing, cheering, barbers, road conversations, we're only almost half a year but why shouldn't we expect more in the upcoming updates? Why are these threads being made? Who's patience is getting thin? You know they said they were going to take a full year in early access since they said it, if your patience is wearing thin is because you're quite not paying attention lol. I'm not the biggest TW fanboy and I still hope they address some immersion issues, but it's not like I'm going to be there with a stick making these pressure posts that are just the equivalent of a gamer karen

What is the point of this thread, again the same, we all know they're still working on it, and that they won't go out of early access yet, since they need to fix, and keep adding features. Based on what we were getting the last few months, even if they were minimal they still exist and have been added, spear bracing, cheering, barbers, road conversations, we're only almost half a year but why shouldn't we expect more in the upcoming updates? Why are these threads being made? Who's patience is getting thin? You know they said they were going to take a full year in early access since they said it, if your patience is wearing thin is because you're quite not paying attention lol. I'm not the biggest TW fanboy and I still hope they address some immersion issues, but it's not like I'm going to be there with a stick making these pressure posts that are just the equivalent of a gamer karen
It does seem to me that pepole that keep making these threads are just seeking attention, they just keep saying what has been said before and making pointless speculations to get into internet fights. The main forum has looked like this for the last couple of months.

Normal thread
Replies:20
Views:3k

OMG!GAME BAD, TALEWORDS BAD
Replies:645
Views:50k

Normal thread
Replies:20
Views:3k

But what if development no finish?
Replies:462
Views:42k

but it's not like I'm going to be there with a stick making these pressure posts that are just the equivalent of a gamer karen
EZl1DKf.jpg

Im almost certain theres a lot more to come so hold your horses, but sure its not really in the pace and (in) course ive expected to.
But is the game still rocking? **** yea

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom