[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

In 3v3, one captain picks 1st and 3rd and the other picks 2nd and 4th.
Shouldn't it be 1st and 4th, and 2nd and 3rd together, or is there more to it than that?
Since the responsible person for this is away for an unknown period of time, we will keep it like it is for now.

I also have a bug where I got like 500 identical friend requests from an unnamed joker.
Sorry for that! Should be fixed now.

I popped in out of the blue, Hello i am Leonidas, was just a suggestion of whether or not you developer/s were thinking about implementing a duel catagory that includes mmr system, i think it could be an interesting feature of the mod but whether its possible or not, its a well thought out idea.

I popped in out of the blue, Hello i am Leonidas, was just a suggestion of whether or not you developer/s were thinking about implementing a duel catagory that includes mmr system, i think it could be an interesting feature of the mod but whether its possible or not, its a well thought out idea.
We had a duel category some ages ago. The problem was that for each duel we needed a separate server, which means if 10 people wanna duel, we need 5 servers. We decided to stop working on it since in EU we have already a famous, well running duel server. We could activate it for OC but I doubt there will be enough servers for it. And it would be a queue system, which means you cannot decide who you want to fight but the anonymous person in queue.

Please

a6c10e5f0c79d086bcde2e723e66d7ce.png

4ac6afad90732265a97d1bba37af0250.png

It shouldn't be the case that one team can both pick first and also avoid last pick. Double picks should also be avoided as much as possible. This is so because the player pool is not nearly big enough to ensure that players in a lobby are close enough in skill. Depending on the composition of the lobby, double picks can result in even greater differences between the teams. Therefore, the picking system should be changed to the following imo:

Team 2 picks
Team 1 picks
Team 2 picks
Team 1 picks
Team 2 picks
Team 1 picks
Team 2 picks
Team 1 picks
Team 2 picks
Team 1 picks
Team 1 picks
Team 2 picks

Also, how are captains determined and in what order? I've tried to work it out, but the system doesn't seem to just go off one metric such as K/D, average damage or win %.

Last edited:
It shouldn't be the case that one team can both pick first and also avoid last pick. Double picks should also be avoided as much as possible. This is so because the player pool is not nearly big enough to ensure that players in a lobby are close enough in skill. Depending on the composition of the lobby, double picks can result in even greater differences between the teams. Therefore, the picking system should be changed to the following imo:

Team 2 picks
Team 1 picks
Team 2 picks
Team 1 picks
Team 2 picks
Team 1 picks
Team 2 picks
Team 1 picks
Team 2 picks
Team 1 picks
Team 1 picks
Team 2 picks

Also, how are captains determined and in what order? I've tried to work it out, but the system doesn't seem to just go off one metric such as K/D, average damage or win %.
I agree, unfortunatley Mynes left without us having the ability to change any of the things above. He used very old and expensive tools that we can not work with. We are currently working on recreating the stuff he made but it will take more time.

if u got issues connecting to mm and u use chrome go to settings on top right and replace the settings section on top that says "chrome://settings" with "chrome://flags" and search "tls" on the search bar that labels, "search for flags" There you should see "Enforce deprecation of legacy TLS versions" take that from default to disabled and relaunch chrome

If it still doesnt work, you might consider using Internet Explorer. I couldnt fix it on Chrome & Firefox.

maybe remove nord town from map pool........all i want to do on nord town is run down mid and die
99% of the time you just look at each other and at somepoint someone dont wanna waste life time and runs in and die
10/10 map designe

Back
Top Bottom