New Clans

Users who are viewing this thread

Does anyone know based on what thoose new clans are spawned? At my campaign both southern and northern empire got new clans (they were the weakest factions, after me ofc). They are spawning as clan tier 0 and their leaders have 0 skills but with 191 top tier soliders (191 legionaries, 191 bucelleris etc) they're kinda monsterous, problem is since the clans are level 0 and their leaders are just level 0 at evey skill, after a day or so they are gonna loose all that troops. Now all of new clan parties got 23 soliders. Did anyone have new clans for any other faction or with better leaders?
This is the the new lady and her party, check her party size lul

Last edited:
GAuEd.jpg

Wondering about that too. For me around 3 clans like this one spawned suddenly, but it was about right after conquering entire map.
They were just running around with 1-2 party size.
Except that, also main quests like Eliminate Aserai reappeared, 3 wars started and nearly right away ended.

GAuEd.jpg

Wondering about that too. For me around 3 clans like this one spawned suddenly, but it was about right after conquering entire map.
They were just running around with 1-2 party size.
Except that, also main quests like Eliminate Aserai reappeared, 3 wars started and nearly right away ended.
Nice to see it's not only for the empire, i only got them for empire.

Looks to me that they added spawning clans (for defeated factions?) to the main quest?

I don't see anywhere else the code for creating new clans is called outside of campaign start.

Nice to see it's not only for the empire, i only got them for empire.
2 clans spawned for Sturgia and 1 for Aserai. That Aserai clan then quickly joined Vlandians.

Looks to me that they added spawning clans (for defeated factions?) to the main quest?

I don't see anywhere else the code for creating new clans is called outside of campaign start.
Hard to say, but I recall that it already happened for me on like e1.3.0 for the first time.
Current main quests were completed and map was conquered, same as now.

Does anyone know based on what thoose new clans are spawned? At my campaign both southern and northern empire got new clans (they were the weakest factions, after me ofc). They are spawning as clan tier 0 and their leaders have 0 skills but with 191 top tier soliders (191 legionaries, 191 bucelleris etc) they're kinda monsterous, problem is since the clans are level 0 and their leaders are just level 0 at evey skill, after a day or so they are gonna loose all that troops. Now all of new clan parties got 23 soliders. Did anyone have new clans for any other faction or with better leaders?
This is the the new lady and her party, check her party size lul

Im in a very simular situation. Is it spawned on main question or timer?

Back
Top Bottom