Upper age limit to having children?

Users who are viewing this thread

Drunkonia

Recruit
My spouse is 40, and my character is 49. We already had one child, but it was a girl, so was hoping to father some boys before it's too late.
Anyone know if my wife still fertile (lol)? Or will I have to go all Henry the VIII on her?

I believe the baseline max age is 45. Mods can increase it though, i know bannerlord tweaks lets you modify just about everything related to children.

considering marrying a decent wife will auto give you essentially a maxed level decked out companion + full party for the low price of 4000 denars.
I'm surprised you waited almost 20 years to get married in this game. good luck getting a son man. but better luck when it comes to waiting for them to grow

considering marrying a decent wife will auto give you essentially a maxed level decked out companion + full party for the low price of 4000 denars.
I'm surprised you waited almost 20 years to get married in this game. good luck getting a son man. but better luck when it comes to waiting for them to grow
Thanks, just started a new campaign. Waited so long because I didn't realise there was an actual use to starting a family in this game! It's very good -in games like Skyrim getting married just seems goofy.

Thanks, just started a new campaign. Waited so long because I didn't realise there was an actual use to starting a family in this game! It's very good -in games like Skyrim getting married just seems goofy.
yeah man, when i got married, my wife had 1 million denars worth of gear on her, a party of 120 men, and she's level 25 while i was lvl 5. but without being a vassal/ruler you can't assemble an army so her party was just roaming around killing looters and joining armies to fight for them.

Yeah, if you get executed you can play as your wife, who probably has much better stats.

How much is the Max age for being a father (I know that for the mother is 45 in this Game)?.

My wife Alijin of the khuzaits died in Battle u_u, I want another wife, being in good relations with the Clan help something? What things help in this process?.

Since what age of The Girls spawn in Castle or keep to being enable to talk with her for marry purpose? (I want the youngest character, my Avatar is 55).

How much is the Max age for being a father (I know that for the mother is 45 in this Game)?.

My wife Alijin of the khuzaits died in Battle u_u, I want another wife, being in good relations with the Clan help something? What things help in this process?.

Since what age of The Girls spawn in Castle or keep to being enable to talk with her for marry purpose? (I want the youngest character, my Avatar is 55).
Father I don't know I heard it was 45, but then a Dev posted something that made me think maybe only mother age matters?

Relations, to me nothing matters, just beating the dialogue options (by re-loading and brute forcing).

Age, I think is 18 (also highest chance for pregnancy) but I haven't tried.

This is the thread where a Dev talk a bit about it.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/no-baby-after-5-in-game-years-of-marriage.429170/

Father I don't know I heard it was 45, but then a Dev posted something that made me think maybe only mother age matters?

Relations, to me nothing matters, just beating the dialogue options (by re-loading and brute forcing).

Age, I think is 18 (also highest chance for pregnancy) but I haven't tried.

This is the thread where a Dev talk a bit about it.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/no-baby-after-5-in-game-years-of-marriage.429170/
Thanks for the Info chum.
Do you know if there is an age limit for woman avatar to get married?.

I believe the baseline max age is 45. Mods can increase it though, i know bannerlord tweaks lets you modify just about everything related to children.
no my character had a child in his late 50's you just need to have your spouse with you all the time.

My spouse is 40, and my character is 49. We already had one child, but it was a girl, so was hoping to father some boys before it's too late.
Anyone know if my wife still fertile (lol)? Or will I have to go all Henry the VIII on her?
Would be wonderful if we can adopt. My Debana doesnt seems to want kids at all

Playing ver. 1.5.10. Playing as female character. The last child was born at the age of 40. Pregnancy occurred at 39. I was very surprised, because I heard that the maximum age for women in labor is 35 years.

Playing ver. 1.5.10. Playing as female character. The last child was born at the age of 40. Pregnancy occurred at 39. I was very surprised, because I heard that the maximum age for women in labor is 35 years.
It is 45. 35 was the long-since removed marriage limit.

Back
Top Bottom