Warband Revival League

8v8 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRL

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRL] General Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont understand why B1 and B2 playing agaisnt A1 or A2? I dont see any balance in this KO Stage its more like based to see hard matchs in semi finals. You cant expect from B1 team to beat A2 or B2 team to beat A1 it doesn't make sense to me at all. If you think B1 and B2 can beat them then why you guys didnt put all teams to same division?
he is right man, at least not with A1

I dont understand why B1 and B2 playing agaisnt A1 or A2? I dont see any balance in this KO Stage its more like based to see hard matchs in semi finals. You cant expect from B1 team to beat A2 or B2 team to beat A1 it doesn't make sense to me at all. If you think B1 and B2 can beat them then why you guys didnt put all teams to same division?
I think its too late now, but imo I think B1 and B2 shouldve fought A5 and A6 before quarters.

But now its more fair to make A3 and A4 fight A5 and A6 in the quarters, because it rewards A1 and A2 for coming 1st and 2nd by giving them worse opponenents in quarters (aka B1 and B2) - it also punishes A3 and A4. Like why would A1 and A2 be given harder matches in quarters than A3 and A4, it would literally discourage teams trying in the group stage

I agree it shouldve been different and a bit more rewarding to the top of div B, but at this stage, it cannot be changed if it wants to remain as fair as possible

I think its too late now, but imo I think B1 and B2 shouldve fought A5 and A6 before quarters.

But now its more fair to make A3 and A4 fight A5 and A6 in the quarters, because it rewards A1 and A2 for coming 1st and 2nd by giving them worse opponenents in quarters (aka B1 and B2) - it also punishes A3 and A4. Like why would A1 and A2 be given harder matches in quarters than A3 and A4, it would literally discourage teams trying in the group stage

I agree it shouldve been different and a bit more rewarding to the top of div B, but at this stage, it cannot be changed if it wants to remain as fair as possible
Agreed. B1 and B2 should 100% have had the chance to knock out A5 or A6, bit weird they didn't

Ah yes play weeks and scrim everyday to get at the top to just get **** on by an A1 team where some dig A teams can’t even get a round on :grin:

Back
Top Bottom