Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

My surgeon companion just perma-died because of the bug of custom formations. My companions were assigned to formation VII.
With 164 elite units I was just performing "cleaning" job and attacked 52 enemy party (mostly pheasants - no chance to kill anyone in my party).
Due to the bug my companions were transported immediately next to the enemy party (far away from my party) and got killed.
My surgeon died permanently.

I thought this issue was already fixed!? This is not funny anymore...
This is the scene where this happens. I guess it's scene design related issue... It's in Diantogmail village. It's a very difficult terrain though.. however also very nice :smile:

Beta Hotfix (02/09/20)
  • Added all 1.5.0 fixes.
  • Adjusted healing for heroes:
    • Base healing rate was increased from 5 to 8
    • Settlement healing bonus was decreased from 10 to 8
    • Bonus from medicine skill for heroes was increased from 0.1% to 0.5% of base healing per skill level.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when the meet with Arzagos/Istiana quest timed out.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur during battles.
  • Chinese localisation fixes.
  • War & Peace declarations were adjusted so that there are fewer short wars.
  • Tribute amounts were reduced by 33%.
  • Fixed an issue that caused dead clan members to be considered for marriage.

Beta Hotfix (02/09/20)
  • Added all 1.5.0 fixes.
    • Bonus from medicine skill for heroes was increased from 0.1% to 0.5% of base healing per skill level.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when the meet with Arzagos/Istiana quest timed out.
Excellent to see some adjustments to the healing rate system, specifically the healing base skill. This will likely need to get further fine tuned alongside any changes to the healing perk tree, if those are intended to be overhauled as well?

Beta Hotfix (02/09/20)
  • Added all 1.5.0 fixes.
Thanks for update.

Any word on when next major patch (mod tools) is arriving?

Beta Hotfix (02/09/20)
  • Added all 1.5.0 fixes.

Thank You TW! I look forward to trying the new healing and diplomacy balances. The changes look good. I really like the medicine skill having more impact.

Haven't played since a while, in both 1.5 and 1.5.1 do lords die of old age ? if so is there a way to disable it via console or something ?

Beta Hotfix (02/09/20)
  • Added all 1.5.0 fixes.
Performance issues with the Battanian castles is not fixed. Shame :sad:

Haven't played since a while, in both 1.5 and 1.5.1 do lords die of old age ? if so is there a way to disable it via console or something ?

Yes they do, and I am not sure about a way to disable it. I think the idea is that this is part of the working for the dynasty system. The idea is for lords (and eventually player) to die of old age and be replaced by heirs.

Yes they do, and I am not sure about a way to disable it. I think the idea is that this is part of the working for the dynasty system. The idea is for lords (and eventually player) to die of old age and be replaced by heirs.
Speaking of heirs, just did a test to see how children look, So it looks like children are no longer clones of their parents but siblings are clones of each other. so brothers all look the same and sisters all look alike.

But the question is, why enable the death by old age and in battle, if the rest of the system is not ready?

I am still not sure other AI lords are getting married, the speed by which offsprings grow up needs tweaking, and if too many lords are dying too quickly without replacement heir, new AI lords should be generated similarly to the notables, otherwise the game would soon become unplayable.

That Lords defect the player isnt new, but i just started a new game and lords now defect their own AI kingdoms to other AI kingdoms they are at war with even when they got cities and castles (ofc with all fiefs). Mainquest failed because Questgiver dies of old age on day 80, now this. Its just ridiculous.

But the question is, why enable the death by old age and in battle, if the rest of the system is not ready?

I am still not sure other AI lords are getting married, the speed by which offsprings grow up needs tweaking, and if too many lords are dying too quickly without replacement heir, new AI lords should be generated similarly to the notables, otherwise the game would soon become unplayable.
In theory, have you tried it tho?

Thanks Mexxico!

Thanks for update.

Any word on when next major patch (mod tools) is arriving?

Sure, at the end of the month :smile: .

As if they answer this questions. As if they answer any question. But they value your question.

There are exactly 2 guys from TW talking to us (singleplayer, there are some MP devs too talking, but I don´t care about MP that much) Mexxico and Duh, and both can´t answer this question.

Because they can and don´t play the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Lucon dead again in days, he is the only faction leader to be in his 60's at the start of the game all others range between mid 30s - mid 40s. Is it the intention for him to die immediately of old age? Seems like his age needs to be pulled back into the 40's

Added all 1.5.0 fixes.
So that's
Hotfix (02/09/20)
  • Fixed a crash related to object trackers.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after Rival Gang quest battle mission.
  • Players can no longer activate quests if the same type of quest is already being solved by the companion (alternative) solution.
  • Fixed an issue with cheats using key combinations.
  • Fixed a bug that decreased campaign issues over time.
  • Fixed a crash with the Inn and Out quest if the player had already won a board game in the target settlement.
  • Fixed a crash when players closed the game with ALT F4 while the game was loading.
  • Fixed several cases of disconnect to login screen in multiplayer. If you are still having issues please report them.
  • Fixed a crash that sometimes happened at the end of a battle.
  • Fixed not being able to remove a pending friend request.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when a change occurred in the player's clan when that player was in-game.
Thanks for the fixes! Hope the CTD I got when introducing self to NPCs is fixed by one of those, no idea.

Thanks, well I guess I will either stay on 1.4 or stop playing altogether, not interested in a CK-wannabe.
It would be different if we at least had export/import.

Back
Top Bottom