Resolved [e1.5.1] Game CTD when using "Make offer acceptable" during peace Negotiations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.1
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: This is a repeatable CTD I have done it on three separate Campaigns now since the update to e1.5.1
So far three different character backgrounds (I'd be willing to go in and get more information on this and quest progressions if necessary.) I've had Vlandia, Battian, and Aseri as my character back grounds.

All three at different stages of the progression, but essentially I at some point raid a few villages of the Khuzaits. I am not currently attached to any faction I am purely a mercenary with no alliances. To any of the Factions.

During any point A winning fight or a losing fight with the Khuzaits if I try to make peace with any of their heroes, I can progress the conversation to the Barter Screen.

If at anypoint in this screen I Click the handshake button to ask what will make the deal acceptable I immediately CTD.

I have yet to try and make peace manually by adding things.

How to Reproduce
: Go to War with Khuzaits with no ties to any of the other factions. Attempt to make peace. Click the middle "How to make this deal acceptable."
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A (Can Get on request)
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A (Can Get on request)
Version: e1.5.1
Installed community-made modifications:
N/A
Computer Specs
: MSI Predator
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Driver 446.14
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 - 9750H CPU @ 2.60 Ghz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: MSI GP65 Motherboard
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I uploaded the Save, I apologise ahead of time, I uploaded 3 saves. I wasn't sure if I had any that I hadn't saved over, But I named one "BeforeKhuzaitWar" that For sure has the recreateable CTD. I tested it before I sent it.

I apologise again for the other 2 uploads.

I had same crash once while testing 1.5.1 when I tried "auto calculate how much do I need to pay for barter" button but it didnt repeat on other barters. I dont remember whether I got error while trying to make peace or convince lords to join my kingdom
By the way, I dont see hotfix report for 1.5.1, only 1.5.0 got hotfix

I had same crash once while testing 1.5.1 when I tried "auto calculate how much do I need to pay for barter" button but it didnt repeat on other barters. I dont remember whether I got error while trying to make peace or convince lords to join my kingdom
+1

Exactly the same issue for me.
Can you provide a video of this bug?

Well I just started the game to record a video and the bug its gone for some reason, but now i can do 1 denar peace treaty barters

Last edited:
As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom