Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont know if this has been already suggested but a special circle(for example a green circle around the original one)above friends/party members would be cool in multiplayer, so you can instantly see your friends/party without needing to press alt and start searching their name
to find them.
(In large scale multiplayer atleast)

I dont know if this has been already suggested but a special circle(for example a green circle around the original one)above friends/party members would be cool in multiplayer, so you can instantly see your friends/party without needing to press alt and start searching their name
to find them.
(In large scale multiplayer atleast)
That is already implemented, should be coming with the next proper patch.

Any time frame on when you'll fix the Infantry stuck in loose formation when you mount a horse on captain mode?

Basically ruining the mode atm if you get on a horse and have an infantry unit, apparently pressing DISMOUNT f5 works, but i've found that only works half the time

Been a bug for about 3 months now, seems a simple fix...dont know why ****ing archery and javelins was more important when there was nothing wrong with javelins and bow and this is a pretty major flaw and again, seems a simple fix

@AVRC Yo lad got a question will you add a clan wars results into the game(who played against who, what was the score etc etc) It would sauce things up and I would be able to add them into ELO ?? ?

@AVRC Yo lad got a question will you add a clan wars results into the game(who played against who, what was the score etc etc) It would sauce things up and I would be able to add them into ELO ?? ?
yydwrud.jpg

We are planning to move the clan matches to a proper ranked system in a future update, current leaderboard system is temporary.

Is the Khuzait faction being internally discussed?

If it stays in its current state it’s most likely not going to be played in future NA tournaments or clan matches. Can’t speak for EU but I imagine they have similar sentiments.

Back
Top Bottom