Multiplayer Elephant In The Room. Khuzait Is Designed To Be Annoying To Play As And Annoying To Play Against, And Do Not Fit Into The Games Economy

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow you write some terrible posts.

Wrong on all counts, completely disagree, just another case where you personally suck at the game and dont realise nobody else sucks as bad as you at it and don't whinge 1/100th as much
Are you trolling or do you want to sit here and debate a 20% win rate.

Like that’s across an entire tournament. Every team. Not just me.

Other than horse archer, what about Khuzait is on par with other factions. Please explain to me. I hardly talked about how it “feels” to play certain classes. I just delivered the statistics of a class and explained how they are objectively worse than what is available for other factions.

Khuzait will be banned from competitive play, just as Khergit was in warband.

Taleworlds can cry about this all they want (TW has stated Battle was removed, in part, because of players banning Khergit), but this is the reality.

It’s frustrating, because this really doesn’t have to happen.

I’m Warband, the Khergits were even more min-maxed into horse archer. Their infantry were even worse than they were here, and their archers were basically forced to take a horse to not be terrible.

In Bannerlord, the Horse Archer is just 1 of 7 classes. It should be much easier to make the horse archer a non mandatory part of the roster. A fun sidegrade to the Khans Guard rather than something required to win. The Khans Guard is a good unit, and if the inf and cav were made comparable to other factions, Khuzait would be fine.

Last edited:

Wrong on all counts, completely disagree, just another case where you personally suck at the game and dont realise nobody else sucks as bad as you at it and don't whinge 1/100th as much
If competitive players were actually good they would simply just not lose as Khuzait so I agree wholeheartedly. Ebdanian cries more than my 5 year old niece when she broke her arm. This game is perfect as it is and is ready for a full release IMO.

If competitive players were actually good they would simply just not lose as Khuzait so I agree wholeheartedly. Ebdanian cries more than my 5 year old niece when she broke her arm. This game is perfect as it is and is ready for a full release IMO.
Word

Win rate

My mans still salty over something Eb said months ago.

I still think for multiplayers sake horse archers only hope for being balanced is having horrendous accuracy when moving. Not realistic but then at least they can be caught in a vulnerable moment standing still to deliver their shot and they are still worth taking because of their mobility and speed of relocating.

I agree with the rest of the post.

Lmao, just don't lose with Khuzait guys, I don't get what's so hard about this to you.
:sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: Guess I'm just built different:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

competitive aside i've stopped enjoying pub games because when I go up against khuzait (or play it!) it's literally just glaive cav bump slashing me or horse archers kiting and headshotting me with some nutty RNG. i can't blame them cus what else are they gonna do lol, it's what you do to win as khuzait.

it's not fun for pub games.

it's not fun for competitive.

listen to eb and fix it pls

Well great post. The only thing I'd like to add is that the Beast Winrate is per round and not by match. So it might be slightly different. Overall Khuzait are simply bad and I like the changes you proposed. The last time I had fun playing Khuzait was in the closed Beta when spears were the meta.

Are you gonna come in here and defend your point of view or do you just exist to be passive aggressive

I need you to explain how I can be wrong on all counts when half my post is referencing irrefutable things like win rates in tournaments and weapon statistics.

@Virtuosho

khuzait was already trash at release

Spear infantry is way slower than displayed because of the equipment weight. Honestly i even doubt they know how fast their units move. If you pair that with awful rounding.
Similar issues with their heavy archer, that is probably the slowest unit in the game.(needs a shield weight reduction)

They can just make rabble 10g cheaper. They complement their spear infantry. Require teamwork to fend off cav, which forces a team to balance rabble and spear infantry spawns. Allows players to spawn in quicker with more expensive units. Its fun to play. If they buff their club, they can act as anti heavy shock inf in cpt. Meanwhile a simple gold change wont impact cpt mode.

Singleplayer weapons are different that multiplayer. They are "crafted" in an extra xml file for mp.

My mans still salty over something Eb said months ago.

I still think for multiplayers sake horse archers only hope for being balanced is having horrendous accuracy when moving. Not realistic but then at least they can be caught in a vulnerable moment standing still to deliver their shot and they are still worth taking because of their mobility and speed of relocating.

I agree with the rest of the post.

Current accuracy of horse archers already kinda meh, however maybe with the current crosshair narrowing as on foot it should be at the level of **** you'd like to see it.

Back
Top Bottom