Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok @metafa i just watched that Video of yours and seriously you did not even try to Block (2-3 times thats what i counted) for once i dont get it, how are the devs going to make it easier for you at the end of the day you still need to block incoming attacks. You were just spamming attacks and did not even hit most of your spam attacks... because your enemies could simply dodge your blows wich brings me to my next point why would you run towards an enemy while holding upwards attack, you dont even change your attack direction... the enemy knows clearly where you are going to attack from and can adjust to it.

these are just a few of the many problems I have noticed.

I really think that the main problem here is a lack of exposure of the game mechanics and a lack of experience no developer in the world can spare you that. You just need more practice in other words.

you play the game like i would not even play it in single player.

Last edited:
Btw I remember this looking pretty different on my end, indeed looks as if don't try to block anything. Maybe among the devs there are ****folk like the type which is constantly attacking me here for every word I say, and artificially increased my latency for fun. Not saying I know it was like that, but on my end the combatants weren't where you see them on the vid as far as I recall, although my constant 5-ping and low and behold that's the EXACT scenes where someone follows me and makes a vid of it. Why does no one record me when I'm at the top of the leaderboard lol? Certainly happens a ****ton more often than sth like that as I usually try and block anything, even overdo it and get myself killed by that, as opposed to by looking like a bot who wasn't programmed to use blocking at all. Could be something else, could be me having had a bad day, but I remember when playing that it went horrible as opposed to usual, where I have good and less good performances/scenes. It surely is suspicious. I will keep a good eye on this and record footage myself to be able to compare when this happens again.

Anyway, I don't care repost that footage 100 times. Will just show me how desperate the reposter has become. Every time someone posts it, it tells me I'm right, they know it and are being little unsecure children with a grudge about it, I practically feed on realizing this, lightens up my day :shifty:

Last edited:
Can hookers on cocaine recreate realistic medieval history? Well then I see no reason why not.
Well, yeah....

Right. Too long sentences, too many different and difficult words. Sorry :facepalm:

WE SEE, YAH? YOU PLAY LIKE SISSY ONE DAY THAT YOU ACTUALLY IS, YOU DEAD. I RECORD, YOU LAUGHING-STOCK.
Honestly I wouldve gladly helped you get better at the game if you werent such an insufferable tosspot.

Inappropriate behavior
< snip >
Why does no one record me when I'm at the top of the leaderboard lol? Certainly happens a ****ton more often than sth like that as I usually try and block anything, even overdo it and get myself killed by that, as opposed to by looking like a bot who wasn't programmed to use blocking at all.
Doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw I remember this looking pretty different on my end, indeed looks as if don't try to block anything. Maybe among the devs there are ****folk like the type which is constantly attacking me here for every word I say, and artificially increased my latency for fun.

Really? How many screenshots of game leaderboards do you need to see where I'm up there? 5? 10? 20? I think I can go as high as 40-50. Just off the top of my head without checking.

Finefine.. it was all me. But let's see about it. If I find an irregularity I will make this big. Like REALLY big.

Really? How many screenshots of game leaderboards do you need to see where I'm up there? 5? 10? 20? I think I can go as high as 40-50. Just off the top of my head without checking.
40/50 deaths per match is a lot dude

This is already a nonsense of a thread...metafa you are like the Jesse Pinkman of breaking bad; someone with no experience or notions of chemistry discussing procedures with ****ing Walter White.

I told you to have dignity and close the thread by yourself and you didn't listen. What is the purpose of this thread? What more do you want to prove than what you have been refuted here?

By reading your other comments in other threads you are about to earn yourself a mute (at least).
This thread is already fed up, you are like the dog barking at the rubbish truck.

By reading your other comments in other threads you are about to earn yourself a mute (at least).
This thread is already fed up, you are like the dog barking at the rubbish truck.

Pretty sure you can make all kinds of stuff happen with your dev friends.
I give a flying flamingo about what you think about anything. You could just as well post your local weather here.

I wish I had you on Facebook. Your posts must be deranged.

jxH5sEO.png

Oh yea.... kids can be so cruel ?
I don't know how old are you but you don't have to play 8 hours every day in order to become a good player, my cousin is in his early 30's but still destroys me in Warband duels, he plays it like 1-2 hours every day. and I'm sure he can beat %50 of this forums. Just keep training, keep playing you get better eventually (Surprising, right?)

I don't know how old are you but you don't have to play 8 hours every day in order to become a good player, my cousin is in his early 30's but still destroys me in Warband duels, he plays it like 1-2 hours every day. and I'm sure he can beat %50 of this forums. Just keep training, keep playing you get better eventually (Surprising, right?)

I'm 36. I don't care whether I'm good enough for anyone, I just don't like what they did to the combat values, I think it's less fun. I generally like realistic combat more, it immerses me more. If it's just to have a competitive game then you can play a more or less anything. I'm here for historic immersion and realism. Sue me.

I'm 36. I don't care whether I'm good enough for anyone, I just don't like what they did to the combat values, I think it's less fun. I generally like realistic combat more, it immerses me more. If it's just to have a competitive game then you can play a more or less anything. I'm here for historic immersion and realism. Sue me.

We all know that kick-javelin was the primary tactic of historic Aserai tribes. Its a shame they nerfed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom