Bannerlord Comprehensive List of Implemented Perks (1.5.4 main branch and 1.5.5 beta) -UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Users who are viewing this thread

This thread is now updated for the latest version, but I am still trying to glean the info on the throwing perks for 1.5.1. If anyone has any information on this, please share it here. If not, I will keep pushing until I am able to figure out which they are.
Thanks for your all great work Rich. Keep it going!!!! Ive booked marked this page and read it everyday, esp for the new playthrough i will do for 1.5.1

Am i correct in thinking "campaign perks" are secondary perks? For example, 6 implemented campaign perks for Throwing.

Am i correct in thinking "campaign perks" are secondary perks? For example, 6 implemented campaign perks for Throwing.
Yes that is correct. Typically each perk has combat effect and a campaign effect. None of the combat effects of the perks have been implemented yet for throwing.

Which is mind boggling. Why even change it if half of the effects aren't even used? That kind of logic I just can't understand.
I agree that it doesn't make a lot of sense. I think they are just trying to get out whatever implementations they can, when they can. This is not the worst thing, but when they don't give us any idea which perks they even are, it can be frustrating. I have always been supportive of TW and what they are trying to do. I know they are working very hard to make a good game. They continue to face challenges with the release of each version, but work quickly to patch up the game. But us players face challenges too. We face the challenge of looking at all these shiny new perks, and having absolutely no idea which of them has working effects. So while I know they are trying their best, I just wish one of them would take a small bit of time to tell me what the 6 perks are... ?

Please help me get traction on this issue:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/what-are-the-6-throwing-perks-in-1-5-1.430123/

I agree that it doesn't make a lot of sense. I think they are just trying to get out whatever implementations they can, when they can. This is not the worst thing, but when they don't give us any idea which perks they even are, it can be frustrating. I have always been supportive of TW and what they are trying to do. I know they are working very hard to make a good game. They continue to face challenges with the release of each version, but work quickly to patch up the game. But us players face challenges too. We face the challenge of looking at all these shiny new perks, and having absolutely no idea which of them has working effects. So while I know they are trying their best, I just wish one of them would take a small bit of time to tell me what the 6 perks are... ?

Please help me get traction on this issue:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/what-are-the-6-throwing-perks-in-1-5-1.430123/
I guess if this still early first month or two in ea I could understand, but TW doesn't say anything and just throws stuff at us instead of trying to get feedback before doing it. They may never get a consensus on what players want but maybe they at least get some better ideas. The real frustating part for many people is they've been waiting so long and when stuff finally gets changed in game they think ok great. But as soon as the reality sets in they're even more upset. I don't know the first thing about video game development but from personal and business experience I can say that if you have good communication you can avoid a lot of frustration on both sides. Sadly this is a lesson that TW hasn't learned yet.

If/when I make a character that uses throwing I'll gladly help you my current character is a trader type because I want to see what the viability of that is right now.

I guess if this still early first month or two in ea I could understand, but TW doesn't say anything and just throws stuff at us instead of trying to get feedback before doing it. They may never get a consensus on what players want but maybe they at least get some better ideas. The real frustating part for many people is they've been waiting so long and when stuff finally gets changed in game they think ok great. But as soon as the reality sets in they're even more upset. I don't know the first thing about video game development but from personal and business experience I can say that if you have good communication you can avoid a lot of frustration on both sides. Sadly this is a lesson that TW hasn't learned yet.

If/when I make a character that uses throwing I'll gladly help you my current character is a trader type because I want to see what the viability of that is right now.

Ah, cool. Keep in mind you have to sell products that you bought at a higher price in order to get trade xp. Selling loot doesn't count. The game isn't very clear on that, but those are my findings anyway.

Ah, cool. Keep in mind you have to sell products that you bought at a higher price in order to get trade xp. Selling loot doesn't count. The game isn't very clear on that, but those are my findings anyway.
Yep one of my first play throughs was just playing as a trader. I'm around 150 in trading atm and have 2 workshops and 2 caravans but what I'm seeing is prices fluctuate like a sob. It's never consistent even when there aren't 50 wars all over the place.

Oof... From the patch notes I had assumed that the melee and ranged skills were all fully-implemented and BannerPerks was just out of date. Spent a loooot of time levelsing my Captains up because of this.

I really feel like getting all the perks working needs to be a #1 priority right now, especially this far in. They all just seem to be applying flat modifiers to various values, so I can't figure out why they're taking so long to get working. Especially when you consider that those values already get modifiers applied from other things, like your bow skill gives a %damage modifier to your bow damage and we know THAT works, so it doesn't seem like there's some underlying mechanical issue with making the Strong Bows perk apply an additional +8% to that same value because the capability to modify it is already there.

Oof... From the patch notes I had assumed that the melee and ranged skills were all fully-implemented and BannerPerks was just out of date. Spent a loooot of time levelsing my Captains up because of this.

I really feel like getting all the perks working needs to be a #1 priority right now, especially this far in. They all just seem to be applying flat modifiers to various values, so I can't figure out why they're taking so long to get working. Especially when you consider that those values already get modifiers applied from other things, like your bow skill gives a %damage modifier to your bow damage and we know THAT works, so it doesn't seem like there's some underlying mechanical issue with making the Strong Bows perk apply an additional +8% to that same value because the capability to modify it is already there.
I think these have been a high priority for them. There is always a team working on the perks from what I can tell. This month they prioritized completion of two full skill trees (Athletics and Riding) and also added some more implementation for ranged (Bow, Throwing, and Crossbow). I think we will see them now begin to complete the ranged skill trees while also adding some perks here and there for Scouting, Tactics, and Roguery. If they continue on their current pace, we should see most of the perks implemented by the new year, the exception maybe being a few bugs and/or some troublesome outlying perks. Though it would be great if they finished them sooner, I think they had already planned to use the EA time and release the perks gradually throughout the EA period, keeping the same person or small group working on it until complete.

Hoping this gets pinned. Thank you for the work OP I would still love for TW to implement notices in game of which perks are working or not implemented, and which effects are actually working too.

(and PLEASE just tell us what perks you've implemented in the patch notes rather than a generic "X number of *insert skill tree* implemented")

This thread is now updated with the throwing perks from 1.5.1. Thanks to @Bannerman Man for pointing them out as the only 6 perks with that qualify as campaign effects. This adds four cases that should affect your perk choice.

One other thing: Has anyone had any issues with Ice Breaker (Charm lvl 25) perk in 1.5.0 and 1.5.1. I have selected it in 1.5.1 and have met many lords and notables without any effect. I know for sure it was working in 1.4.3. It seems like maybe this perk is not working in 1.5.1? I haven't tried it in 1.5.0 so can anyone confirm it is working there?

Also, I'm not sure if the bugged perks from 1.4.3 may have been fixed but not made it into the patch notes? Can anyone confirm or deny if the following perks are still bugged?

Two Handed:
Terror - Secondary effect is implemented, but primary morale effect is +0.2% instead of +20%.
Hope - Secondary effect is implemented, but primary morale effect is +0.3% instead of +30%

Pole arm:
Sure Footed - Primary effect increases the damage your units take from cavalry charge by 30%, rather than giving a 30% bonus to defense against it.

Perks talk about gaining bonuses "when troops are in your formation". Can anyone clarify what they mean in this? If you are on a horse, are defined as Group 3 - cavalry? Or do you have to use the follow me command, to make them in your formation?

Back
Top Bottom