Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

A few hours in, having LOTS of crashes. Most seem to be related to the map view and clicking. It's crashing about 2-3 times per hour. Thank you for the other updates but this is probably the least stable version I have played.

I'll be waiting on a hot fix. Good luck boys.

Been mentioned a couple of times but I would also like to know if the new hero heal rate will be changed? Seems kinda slow especially with how much we have to grind.

Been mentioned a couple of times but I would also like to know if the new hero heal rate will be changed? Seems kinda slow especially with how much we have to grind.
This seems to come up from time to time on lotsa versions makes me wonder if there's a subtle bug that people get sometimes.
What you can do though (whether bug or not ) is stack healers that have the walk it off perk and others like triage tent, the moral+ healing one and such. Of course if the game doesn't have many healer wandered..... oh well be careful lol

Please allow for us to use the 'v' key to change the character in addition of the barber. The reason I say this is because of the many times I have had to restart a play through with the same character I had before. The most painful part of restarting the game is character creation and making the character and his/her family look just the way I want them. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. Normally I'm pretty positive but I don't like this change. Because of the early access nature of the game people have restarted over and over again because of saves being very incompatible with patches. Both would be great even though a barber seems pointless to me.

I got a notification very early on in my fresh 1.5.1 playthrough that the Steppe Bandit faction was eliminated. As I'd not seen a bandit faction eliminated in previous versions, is this intended or a side effect of heroes dying from old age?

I got a notification very early on in my fresh 1.5.1 playthrough that the Steppe Bandit faction was eliminated. As I'd not seen a bandit faction eliminated in previous versions, is this intended or a side effect of heroes dying from old age?

I also got this in the 1.5.0 beta. The reason is that the Steppe Bandit Clan leader dies of old age or whatever and thus the Steppe Bandit clan is no more. Curiously this only seems to pertain to the Steppe Bandits, I haven't got that message yet for any other sort of bandit.

That happened at my campaigm as well
Who the heck was the leader of the steppe bandits

Hey, I'm doing a comeback to Bannerlord beta after like .2 or .3 minor versions. I have to say, the 1.5.1 is a very good job overall. I'll start with positives:
+ nice to see new armors and more diverse items in general, this is a lot of fun! Keep it up and extend the armory, weaponry, scenes and art
+ the performance is fantastic. I'm on GTX 970 + Ryzen 3600 + 16 GB RAM and the battles are totally fluid, great job and kudos to engine team. The little drawback is campaign map which will be covered later in this post
+ the new politics and diplomacy tweaks really stopped Khuzait snowballing, I was even seeing North Empire taking over Bhalkatand or whatever Khuzait city it is on snow, it seems to do well.
+ Fighting is great and animations are more responsive, if I could suggest you something even better TW, then take a look here:
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/983 <- battle feels great with better collisions, I'm sure You're working on this
Plus cut through multiple enemies mechanism in reasonable amount
Aaaand :grin: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/400
+ Quick dialogues work great, that's an improvement. Also, please consider implementing something like these (they are real quality of experience improvements):
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/369
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/471
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/139
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1013
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/493
+ Death now works ...
- But it's too frequent, I know it's a kinda brutal game option, but still you may consider tweaking a bit. I fought some lords and it was like 5 battles, 4 dead enemy lords, ouch :smile:
- I can't really talk with lords about other things, only Nevermind option (probably in progress)
- Other clan parties management - please consider ordering my companies parties to some point, there's a good mod (not compatible now) that allows doing such a things
- Campaign map is lagging, it seems that on Tick process it hangs for a moment and I'm pretty sure You have some ongoing process under the hood that is hard to find and is doing this crap. Maybe some async is not handled properly or You do too much of calculations, which you could reduce a bit, I can only guess. Good luck with this

I'm impressed in overall quality gain since like 1.3 and keep fingers crossed for you guys. I saw also multiplayer improvements and will certainly test it out and give feedback.

Is it intended that the city guards do not have the colors of their lords?

475gQg3.png

Please allow for us to use the 'v' key to change the character in addition of the barber. The reason I say this is because of the many times I have had to restart a play through with the same character I had before. The most painful part of restarting the game is character creation and making the character and his/her family look just the way I want them. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. Normally I'm pretty positive but I don't like this change. Because of the early access nature of the game people have restarted over and over again because of saves being very incompatible with patches. Both would be great even though a barber seems pointless to me.
You need pres alt+c+v when you on global map to chage face

Actually I never checked gpu ussage, but I just see that I am between 99-100% most of the time, including on map campaing. ¿Is that normal or is a problem of 1.5.1? I have a 2080 Super, so gpu is not the problem.

I'm having the same issue.

Windows 10, AMD Radeon R9 390 series card. As soon as I navigate past the main menu (whether on campaign map or in a scene) I go very rapidly to100% GPU usage and my card gets incredibly hot. I'm not willing to risk damaging my card to play. Please advise, this was not an issue I've noticed since I played last (several weeks ago)?

Please make governors appear within the town/castle they are governing. Companions set to administer a town/castle do not appear in the castle/palace of that location when they should. Only family members seem to appear.

Back
Top Bottom