Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

never heard of such a thing steam cloud is full, and also after new patch i delete all my saves and start a new one, so it would make no sense for it to be full.
This is an odd issue. I'm not sure it is BL that is the problem. I'm certainly not having any trouble with saving. As an IT guy, I can say that I've seen the issue on a variety of windows apps. Often it is antivirus or a permissions issue with the destination folder. Have you tried white listing BL with your antivirus?

Is there still a cooldown period after peace declaration in this version?
Because it feels like: deciding peace/declaring war etc. is rapidly following (2 3 days in between) one after the other...

This is an odd issue. I'm not sure it is BL that is the problem. I'm certainly not having any trouble with saving. As an IT guy, I can say that I've seen the issue on a variety of windows apps. Often it is antivirus or a permissions issue with the destination folder. Have you tried white listing BL with your antivirus?
it is whitelisted, and by the look of the forum, i'm not the only guys who having this issue.
also it saved just fine, it startedgiving me error afte alrdy playing a while and saving just fine and thenstarted getting the error in mid game.
i'm starting to wonder if i should just compltly uninstall the all game and files related and try reinstall everything...

After the change in the tournament that weapons will do blunt damage, also only blunt damage sounds will be played. This sounds a little bit off if you stab with a spear and it sounds like a club hitting.

conquering a new settlement
What exactly will this be? Do they simply get a castle fro m someone without a fight to restart(would be not so nice to loose a Settlement without anything to do against it if you spent a lot of Time getting it if it is randomly a Player settlement)

What exactly will this be? Do they simply get a castle fro m someone without a fight to restart(would be not so nice to loose a Settlement without anything to do against it if you spent a lot of Time getting it if it is randomly a Player settlement)
No they declare war on a kingdom and siege a town/castle to try to take it, before they wouldn't try to siege. Don't worry your town is safe if you can protect it.

With the throwing perks starting to get some focus, will we see throwing axes "invalid" damage type get fixed soon? Will they have a secondary melee mode as well?
@MArdA TaleWorlds Could you please help direct that to the correct person?
Thank you!

Do the new throwing perks work?
The notes indicate 6 campaign related throwing perks added. This means that for 6 of the throwing perks, the secondary (non-combat) effect is implemented. I have yet to figure out which 6 perks they are. Maybe someone at TW could clarify for us?

Pretty sure thats intended with the new barber shops.
Can barber shops make me taller, fatter, or can it give me battle scars? I really liked to add new battle scars after huge battles and i really liked to get fatter after becoming a lord who is never sober.
I hope we can reach the character edit menu if we have cheat mode on

Can barber shops make me taller, fatter, or can it give me battle scars? I really liked to add new battle scars after huge battles and i really liked to get fatter after becoming a lord who is never sober.
I hope we can reach the character edit menu if we have cheat mode on

Just wait some days in a city and you will get fat automatically, afterwards avoid any battles so that you don't get fit again.

Back
Top Bottom