Harsher punishment for noobs who rq

Users who are viewing this thread

Alyss

Grandmaster Knight
You need to stack leaves and make a one month ban when someone leaves 10 active matches. It's boring to do 2v6 every game because some dude just rq.

well thats pretty harsh what if someone had to leave and only had like 30 min to play and then back to school or work. or other unexpected things happen at home. its better to have a competitive and a casual matchmaking. like csgo or something like that.

I think the new matchmaking system is actually really helping with this. A lot of my recent matches have been a lot more difficult and had better players, so I think the system is somewhat doing a decent job of pairing players of a similar skill level.

In my experience most people who rq are just done with the toxic global/team chat. How about some filters and active moderation on the case reviews instead?

I think the new matchmaking system is actually really helping with this. A lot of my recent matches have been a lot more difficult and had better players, so I think the system is somewhat doing a decent job of pairing players of a similar skill level.
I played 6 matchmaking games yesterday 3 of them ended up in a 2v6. In those 3 matches my team won the first round, but then people started dying by rushing enemy spawn and rq. Those are always the same people. Just to name a few: SO1D1ER and BestNAgta rq every matches after they charge alone and die the first round. Every ****ing game.

There is nothing more annoying than when I am in the midst of teaching these fools a lesson about how my mighty WARBANDER experience dwarfs their puny Bannerlord casual play than seeing them leave!

You must be forced to sit and let me KILL YOU for 3 rounds as I show why Warband is simply the harder game, and your collective 500 hours of Bannerlord piddly-dip block delay experience counts for nothing in the face of the ALPHA male 2000+ hours of Warband POWER!

If everyone leaves, who can I feel smug to? No-one! Frankly this is a great sadness that is affecting my mood! I need to daily present my DOMINANCE over filthy casuals who simply thought they could buy this game on a whim and meet me blade on blade in the field of battle and expect equal results!

I studied the blade for thousands of hours, gone through countless PW conflicts, conquered Calradia hundreds of times throughout multiple eras and I will NOT have my authority questioned by some boomer who buys this game on STEAM SALE and expects to match my power -- even with 1000 YEARS of practice!

Sad!!

This is a population issue and a result of not having private battle servers that allow for 30 people per side.

Banning people for leaving casual play is stupid. What you are complaining about will go away on its own once private servers come and population grows.

Sometimes I can understand that people are frustrated when they come on and can immediately see that the teams are completely unbalanced with a group of randoms against 4-6 clan players each with their 100+ victory badge.
Of course I bite through but i would actually rather just skip ahead to the next game to get my own 100+ victory asap badge without wasting time in an uneven battle.

Increasing the punishment will just lead to more frustration especially among the ones who are left behind and stay only to avoid being tempbanned. Rather I would prefer one of the following:
  • Improve the balance of matchmaking (requires enough active players to work).
  • Remove badges for victory count. If players are not concerned with their victories per hour they will be less likely to want to skip matches.
  • Enable surrender polls under certain conditions (e.g. you have already lost a player or have spent a certain minimum time). This way you could at least get out as a team rather than some players ragequitting and others staying behind to an even more enraging experience.

There is nothing more annoying than when I am in the midst of teaching these fools a lesson about how my mighty WARBANDER experience dwarfs their puny Bannerlord casual play than seeing them leave!

You must be forced to sit and let me KILL YOU for 3 rounds as I show why Warband is simply the harder game, and your collective 500 hours of Bannerlord piddly-dip block delay experience counts for nothing in the face of the ALPHA male 2000+ hours of Warband POWER!

If everyone leaves, who can I feel smug to? No-one! Frankly this is a great sadness that is affecting my mood! I need to daily present my DOMINANCE over filthy casuals who simply thought they could buy this game on a whim and meet me blade on blade in the field of battle and expect equal results!

I studied the blade for thousands of hours, gone through countless PW conflicts, conquered Calradia hundreds of times throughout multiple eras and I will NOT have my authority questioned by some boomer who buys this game on STEAM SALE and expects to match my power -- even with 1000 YEARS of practice!

Sad!!
I mean, you are amongst the players who rq when they start losing so I understand that you react this way. Shame that you need a stack to win and that you have the balls to **** talk.

your collective 500 hours of Bannerlord piddly-dip block delay experience counts for nothing in the face of the ALPHA male 2000+ hours of Warband POWER!
2000+ hours of Warband POWER!

2000 hours?
Setting the bar kind of low aren't we?
I'll acknowledge 3k hours as the bare minimum threshold to even possibly be considered a Warband Alpha.

Seriously, only a measly 2000 hours spent studying the blade is just kind of....
Sad!

I played 6 matchmaking games yesterday 3 of them ended up in a 2v6. In those 3 matches my team won the first round, but then people started dying by rushing enemy spawn and rq. Those are always the same people. Just to name a few: SO1D1ER and BestNAgta rq every matches after they charge alone and die the first round. Every ****ing game.
Pretty sure Ive only been in a game with you like 2 or 3 times

2000 hours?
Setting the bar kind of low aren't we?
I'll acknowledge 3k hours as the bare minimum threshold to even possibly be considered a Warband Alpha.
If you have not ascended to Warband Alpha by 2000 hours then you might as well give up because it will take you 7-10k hours see: Adelade (sad) Anyways, I have probably 3k hours in WFAS and this gives me powers beyond your imagination! Sad!
I mean, you are amongst the players who rq when they start losing so I understand that you react this way. Shame that you need a stack to win and that you have the balls to **** talk.
I do not ragequit, it is against my honor code! Such slander by you Alyss, even though I am a huge fan of yours and uptalk your abilities to many I meet! Also it feels like you did not read my post as I agree with your thread topic! Sad!

I want to see harsher punishments for people who leave as well, at the very least leaving a game should count as a loss, it still doesn't count AFAIK.

Also the amount of couchlords who are quite happy to be on the winning side of an absolute stomp running around racking up 20 kills pressing the x button but the moment the game gets hard after all the noobs ragequit and good players fill in they will leave too. It's just cringe.

I want to see harsher punishments for people who leave as well, at the very least leaving a game should count as a loss, it still doesn't count AFAIK.

Also the amount of couchlords who are quite happy to be on the winning side of an absolute stomp running around racking up 20 kills pressing the x button but the moment the game gets hard after all the noobs ragequit and good players fill in they will leave too. It's just cringe.

We record "forfeit" counts but it is not shown on UI yet.

Back
Top Bottom