Need More Info Persistent bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

KassValx

Recruit
I'm just gonna quickly outline some bugs that haven't been fixed yet.

1. Switching to any thrown projectile from your melee weapon can bug out the reticle and make it not expand and thus unable to shoot. The throwing weapon aiming animation does not initiate either. You can furiously spam click for a couple of seconds and sometimes the issue gets fixed after several clicks but other times you have to switch back to a melee weapon then back to your projectile to get the problem resolved. It's especially annoying during combat when milliseconds of reaction time count.
2. A weapon belonging to my team's roster that is picked up by an enemy team player cannot be retrieved again once dropped. So for example if I play as Empire and I try to pick up the menavlion after killing a Battanian that was using it I can't. The weapon for some reason cannot be interacted with again and stays in the ground.
3. The animation that plays when a player's horse dies can somehow be cancelled by player input or is at certain instances skipped. I've observed this happening mostly with people who are blocking while the animation that should keep the incapacitated is normally playing. The fact that they can block through the duration of it defeats the point of unhorsing them and killing cavalry while it's vulnerable.
4. Peasant billhook can be used one handed with an exploit which means it can be paired with a shield as well.
5. Shield and bow exploit combination that can be used on horseback too, I don't know if this one has already been addressed. Essentially you can use a shield while you shoot with your bow which is the most OP thing ever.

Hope these get addressed asap.

On which version were you able to reproduce these issues? Most of them should have been fixed already?
Finally found time to play this game again more after this update and got the chance to see if the fixes were implemented in the new patch.
Number 1 is still the most persistent, I am able to reproduce it in my S.O's pc as well through a different copy of Bannerlord.
Number 4 is also still around and a common exploit, I don't know how this has not been patched yet.

Number 2 has been fixed thankfully.
Number 3 I haven't observed this one reoccur yet. Will report on it if I witness it again.
Number 5 I believe has been addressed?

Additionally I would like to report this bug which happens when the chat bar is active when the match ends. The button to refresh becomes very hard to click since the chat window overrides it.

Hmm, i was pretty sure that we fixed the number 4. Forwarded the UI issue as well. Thanks!
No worries, that's what Early Access is for, to provide you guys with feedback.

I'm updating this list with some more bugs I've encountered.

6. Somehow I failed to bring this up originally but the ghost bodies of soldier models are present in every map. These are just hollow models that you can walk through usually in a T pose but other times they are in ridiculous "frozen in time" poses like this:
7dXWnGC.png

7. A player's name appears to me at the bottom of the screen at instances in TDM maps. It's always the name "Merlon", that username isn't even a player in the server roster. The game is stuck remembering this name of a ghost and idk why. Here's two screenshots, of me staring at nothing with the name appearing:

25uO1FU.png

UGptUCl.png

8. Stairs are very glitchy in this game. Often times I try to walk on them and the animation gets stuck midway up the stairs making me stuck, running in place as if I'm at the gym. Happens at crucial moments and gets me easily killed. Other times with a fast class you can sprint up the stairs while you've built up speed and there's zero speed penalty to slow you down, making you zoom past it unhindered. I think it might be an issue with the physics.

9. This is a graphical glitch but the Aserai archer headband makes the character's face look pitch black viewed from a distance, this might be a LOD issue.

Can you provide us with a video for the issue number 1 and issue number 4? QA was not able to reproduce these issues. We suspect them to fixed on the internal build otherwise.

We are aware of the other issues you are reported. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom