Perisno 1.0 - Main Thread | V1.001: 4-8-2020

Users who are viewing this thread

So, I tested leaf bombs... but even cheating later and giving myself 10 power throw and the 65p base damage bomb, they all do zero damage... if I am really, really lucky, they deal 1 or 2 of damage to very light armoured enemies.

Leaf bombs don't have much splash, you have to hit the enemy dead on to do significant damage. However, they also can cause those directly hit by them to go berserk, attacking nearby troops even if they're friendly.

Thanks! I know about the aroulo bombs, but the Tolranian ones seem very hard to get. In my game Tolrania only has one castle left, and I haven't seen a lord having alchemists (although when I fought that demon lord Lolach I had Tolranian allies on my side who had alchemists). So apparently you can get it from a bandit hideout? If that works than that is preferable ofcourse over backstabbing the Tolranians. I guess it should be a bandit hideout in Tolranian area. Will try, thanks! \

By bandit hideouts I meant that you have to kill a Tolranian Alchemist in one to influence the loot pool. If you're with Tolrania their library has an engineer who hires out alchemists.

Ah okay, gotcha. Sadly Tolrania was taken out and I'm not of tolranian culture so I cant use the Engineer, but I just got the bombs from the cheat menu. Kinda cheesy, I know, but I still had to pay 25k for them so it is not entirely cheaty.

How much is now the renown requirement for the Grazir quest? I thought it was 3500, but I am over 4000 and nothing happened afaik..

Short question, again, but can you level Agility and Charisma perks up to 15? I know intelligence perks cannot while Strength perks can, but I was wondering about the other two. For example, I bought a book that increases weapon mastery with one, but considering I have (almost) 30 agility I could go 11 weapon mastery if 15 is the limit.

"Some factions are purposely insuperior in certain situations. " ~part of the Perisno description from Nexusmods ?%
English. Also the 1.01 full download at Nexus says it "requires the additional file Perisno", but not really.

Been playing 1.01 for a few hours and I must say so far so good! Lots of nice stuff!

Last edited:
Aaannnnddddd....after like 400h in Bannerlord, I am crawling back to Perisno, so I can finally play a well designed and developed game:wink:

Balancing.

As of now Drahara is favoured too much by:

- their geostrategical position.

- autocalc favouring them according to some posters.

I would like them being nerfed somewhat in autocalc. No need to strenghten other factions in their neighbourhood if that will be done.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Drahara is op, as I said yesterday in the discussion thread. :grin: Part of the reason is they are isolated, on one corner and they don't have to fight [[redacted]], Hakkon and Dwarves suck in comparision, IDK why I've never played with these three factions much, just fought them. Hakkon tends to lose a city to [[redacted]] so that is one thing but Drahara steam rolls both neighbors easily every game I've played.

I also notice Drahara becoming a strong force in every playthrough, and their autocalc strength is so high because they have so many lords every campaign (That I've noticed). Ironically, actually joining a siege with them turns disastrous since they're very weak, but sending in reinforcements usually results in few losses.

Drahara is op, as I said yesterday in the discussion thread. :grin: Part of the reason is they are isolated, on one corner and they don't have to fight [[redacted]], Hakkon and Dwarves suck in comparision, IDK why I've never played with these three factions much, just fought them. Hakkon tends to lose a city to [[redacted]] so that is one thing but Drahara steam rolls both neighbors easily every game I've played.
I second this.
Drahara is way too OP, steamrolling everyone, first they wiped out Hakkon, then Kaikoth, now RdD only 1 city left.
And due to their far eastern location the Zann invasion has no impact on them, none of their cities had been taken.
Now their pool of lords is so big I had to abandon the game and start anew, pretty much pointless to continue.
:sad:

I'm on my second play through of 1.0 and I'm kind of annoyed that for some reason I just can't get to keep the stuff that I siege, if I have one village or nothing at all, I still can't get a piss ant castle that I seiged and defended for 3 days against hordes of elves. The same dam thing happened when I was with the elven faction last game I couldn't even keep the first fief I seiged solo. I don't think it was this way in previous versions. I was really going to try to stick with Tolraria for long as possible, so this kind of sucks.

edit: So, after going back to a slightly earlier save and not taking that castle, I grinded out a bit of reknown and joined a campaign and got some reputation with several lords, after that I went back and took that castle and was awarded it with no problem. I think I was just too eager to get a fief, even though I only had 200 reknown and haven't actually even said hello to any of the other lords yet.

Last edited:
Something new-----
gj2qL.jpg
I've never seen the Falcon/white faction ever go agressive before, also Hakkon and not Drahara wiped out the dwarves. These 3 factions are now more or less evenly matched, should be interesting. This is pre-zann so stuff is about to get crazy.

edit--omg thinks just get crazier as they go, look at the Macs, blue is spreading for the first time ever.
wRF8S.jpg

Last edited:
The only troops with bombs are the alchemists. The only troops with exploding arrows are the Tolranian Incendirim.
Anyone happened to know who fields Tolranian Incendirim troops?
I have been lucky enough to get 3 bombs so far but have not came acrossed the arrows.

Back
Top Bottom