Users who are viewing this thread

Team Name: Deutschritter 1 - Furor Teutonicus
Contact 1 TW link: TheBard
Contact 1 steam link: TheBard
Contact 2 TW link: Firunien
Contact 2 steam link: Firunien

Tag: [DR] FT_ / [FT]

Schild1.png

Roster with Steam links (min 6 - max 12 players)
TheBard
Tryerror
Firunien
Dextrus
Gotha
Junias
Schnitzel
HypeZ

The Division you want to play in A/B/C (Top/ Intermediate/ Casual): A

Deutschritter 2 will enter the tournament aswell.

Last edited:
I have moddified the OP and the formula for the registration.
Also some key info for BEAST #2
The Roster thread is also open now: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beast-2-rosters.429780/

The most important info in short:
-The finalization of the rules is still in progress. They will be based on the original BEAST rules. Expect some appropiate modifcations.
- Beast #2 is going to be an ongoing ladder seperated by seasons.
- We are looking into loosen up the class restrictions.
- We are planning to start this tourney roughly when version 1.5 goes live. As with the original tournament don't expect a perfectly balanced tournament since the early acces may introduce drastical changes to the gameplay.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Do we have to attend all the games?
Edit: Also can we have 6+ roster if all will only play in our team?
Well, if your team can't play a match you will have to give a default win to your opponent and it will be counted as a loss for your team.
Rosters we're limited to 12 players per team in BEAST#1, it should be at least the same for this one.

Do we have to attend all the games?
Edit: Also can we have 6+ roster if all will only play in our team?

Right now the roster is 12 players.
We might increase that though. I personally would like to have large rosters for lower divisions. But we are still discussing that.
You will be able to switch out players that haven't played before.

We can't make you play but usually not playing results in a default win for your opponent.

Right now the roster is 12 players.
We might increase that though. I personally would like to have large rosters for lower divisions. But we are still discussing that.
You will be able to switch out players that haven't played before.

We can't make you play but usually not playing results in a default win for your opponent.

Thanks for the reply. I wouldn't mind giving default win but I am wondering if that is okay. Like would people mind us skipping some games although it is allowed?

what about roster for div A - 9 players
B - 12 players
C - 18 players

P.S. the logic is that A division - is for true tryharders, that have time for competitive matches, and roster limit allows to have more teams even from single clan. And that teams are more consistent with better teamplay because nearly every player from roster getting play time in matches.
And lower divisions can have much more players in roster, because they play not very often, so they need that reserve to be able to play matches and to give every clanmate opportunity to play at least in one match per league

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I wouldn't mind giving default win but I am wondering if that is okay. Like would people mind us skipping some games although it is allowed?
Bit of a hard question. It depends on a few things: What division are you in? How many matches do you give out defaults for rather than play them? etc.

Generally I think people won't hate you for it but some might be slightly annoyed (your opponents might be because they don't get to play a match, or they might be happy for a free win. Other teams might be annoyed because you're giving out free wins, or they might not care at all). I also think that a Division A tryhard team would be more annoyed than teams that are in the more casual Division C. So long as you make an effort play more matches than you give defaults on or at least split even I don't think many people would be annoyed.

Just as a heads up, you don't necessarily need to take part in a tournament to play matches - teams usually play training matches throughout the week, and since they can pick their opponents freely for those, they could also play against you then. Once the roster threads are up, team captains should be marked and you can ask them for a match directly. That said, I think many people would be happy to see you play in the tournament, and more teams always make things more fun.

Usually teams don't mind a free win :grin:
Defaults happen all the time in tournaments. It's more about the leauge you want to participate in. If you know you will have trouble playing reguarly Division A is probably not the right place though.

what about roster for div A - 9 players
B - 12 players
C - 18 players

P.S. the logic is that A division - is for true tryharders, that have time for competitive matches, and roster limit allows to have more teams even from single clan. And that teams are more consistent with better teamplay because nearly every player from roster getting play time in matches.
And lower divisions can have much more players in roster, because they play not very often, so they need that reserve to be able to play matches and to give every clanmate opportunity to play at least in one match per league

Use this thread for suggestions :wink:

Since I've been approached a couple of times now, here is a preview on the ladder format:

It's not all finished yet so take this with a grain of salt :wink:

We are going to base our format on the ladder from WNL8
§ 4 Ladder Stage Format

(1) As the name suggests, during the initial ladder stage all divisions will be put into a ladder. Teams will be awarded 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss.

(2) Teams are sorted firstly by total points, secondly by their Buchholz score, thirdly by round difference, and lastly by rounds won.

(3) The Buchholz score is a running tally of each team's previous opponents' points from match wins, draws and losses.

(4) Teams will be automatically matched to opponents based on the following criteria: Starting from the top of the table, teams on the same points will be selected, with the highest placed team matched against the lowest placed team, the second highest against the second lowest, and so on. Any remaining team is then matched with the team immediately below them that hasn't been matched yet. Then the fixture selection moves to the next set of points, until no team is left.

(5) Teams that have faced each other previously will not have a rematch, instead the next closest opponent will be selected.

Again it's not finalized but you should get the idea of what we are planning. Ignore point 5 specifially for now.

Back
Top Bottom