Combat feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey TW,

I know you guys have been hard at work, and it shows! I just would like to state that 1.5 is a big change regarding combat speed. I know I will get a lot of trash, but please revert the changes, including the weapon swing speed, block delay, ready speed & direction swap closer to 1.4.3 Combat now feels just too fast. This is just my opinion, and would be hope to take into consideration. Thank you all!

P.S. Look at recent MP pop. It is increasing on 1.4.3 U guys got it good. Its just finding the right balance.

If block delay gets reverted im never touching this game again. Its finally a game that I can see myself playing. Some things certainly arent perfect, and there are tweaks that need to be made, but the core combat is massively improved.

If block delay gets reverted im never touching this game again. Its finally a game that I can see myself playing. Some things certainly arent perfect, and there are tweaks that need to be made, but the core combat is massively improved.

I agree, good improvement. Just needs to find the right balance!

P.S. Look at recent MP pop. It is increasing on 1.4.3 U guys got it good. Its just finding the right balance.

That’s more to do with the MMR kicking in on matchmaking which means you’ll see more people in queue as less people will be chucked into a game ASAP.

1.5 isn’t perfect but it’s definitely better than 1.4.3 which has got the same problems we’ve had for a long while now.

This. Reverting changes is a permanent uninstall. That said, the 2h crush through is beyond idiotic given the swing speeds and length of 2hs.

Hey TW,

I know you guys have been hard at work, and it shows! I just would like to state that 1.5 is a big change regarding combat speed. I know I will get a lot of trash, but please revert the changes, including the weapon swing speed, block delay, ready speed & direction swap closer to 1.4.3 Combat now feels just too fast. This is just my opinion, and would be hope to take into consideration. Thank you all!

Diasgree in all points. Combat feels a lot better but still has its issues such as attack delays that do not release in time.

Back
Top Bottom