Reporting system

Users who are viewing this thread

Please do not do this in Skirmish or Captain. Nobody cares if they win or lose in TDM or Siege, so go crazy there. Friendlies have a place in gaming. They add a lot of character and life to games like Team Fortress 2, but even there you would never ever see it in competitive gamemodes or servers.

Please do not do this in Skirmish or Captain. Nobody cares if they win or lose in TDM or Siege, so go crazy there. Friendlies have a place in gaming. They add a lot of character and life to games like Team Fortress 2, but even there you would never ever see it in competitive gamemodes or servers.
No we have to win TDM and siege how dare u

Took about 300 hours of mp before I resorted to this. I am but a shell of a once try hard.
To be fair I always offer that if 2 people want me gone I'll leave any game. Never had it happen though everyone is pretty understanding besides the boys on the forums apparently:smile:

Personally, I enjoy having you in my matches (even when you're on my team). Your antics are pretty funny, and I don't remember you delaying matches much. It's a good vibe.

Neither of those are competitive gamemodes.

Personally, I enjoy having you in my matches (even when you're on my team). Your antics are pretty funny, and I don't remember you delaying matches much. It's a good vibe.

Neither of those are competitive gamemodes.
OBJECTION
Skirmish and Captain now have ranked MMR. You idiot. You absolute bafoon. You have made yet another mistake and fallen into the the trap of someone with a clearly superior intellect, such as myself. Now the wole community will see your dumb : ))))))) see you on the forums.

Fietta come clean up my latest garbage thread please. it devolved before it started because I dont know how not to troll I guess... wonder why I never get the dev response I'm looking for :eek:

What you are doing is basically Griefing.
If you do not enjoy the game you have the option to not play it. Ruining the fun for other people does not accomplish anything.
I haven't checked your stats to confirm yet but if what you are saying is the truth, consider this a warning.

That's your dev response. He's obviously not giving you any more time because it seems your craving attention with this crap anyways.

Again, literally no one cares if you do it in TDM or Siege, go do it there.

OBJECTION
Skirmish and Captain now have ranked MMR. You idiot. You absolute bafoon. You have made yet another mistake and fallen into the the trap of someone with a clearly superior intellect, such as myself. Now the wole community will see your dumb : ))))))) see you on the forums.

nooooo, my fragile egoooooooo :sad:(((

Do I crave attention because I never had a positive male role model growing up? Maybe.

I like to have a good laugh and banter while I play BL or come on the forums, sorry I'm rubbing you guys the wrong way but most of your objections about my roleplaying are more laughable than my roleplaying. This isn't anything near competitive in any game mode, you have every single person queuing in north America not filling a single server. I queue with 3 other people in skirm most days I play, wait for 45 mins to get into a game then hangout with those people bantering/testing/rping/exploring out of bounds and then kill myself before delaying because there is no appeal to conformity after the last year of trying.

I'm in no way worried about the repercussions of roleplaying, it wasn't the point of my post to find out what's going to happen to me, I just thought it was a funny thing to add. I'm going to get a mute most likely because that's how you deal with dirty role players. If people were genuinely upset with me doing this then I would have enough reports for avrc to know about me but you guys are much more upset than the occasional player that flares up when I dont play with them.

Once again... I dont delay and I leave if more than one person wants me to.

Now if we could get past the whole "bash the roleplayer boooo hes the one destroying this game" thing that would be great.

Every time since the start of beta that I've tried to engage in productive conversations with devs it's yielded less results than this thread did. At least I got a dev response by being idk edgy? It seems like tw is putting in more effort recently to connect but I personally am far past being able to write completely serious posts in the Hope that a dev will come along and give the actual response that it deserves. I'm not even upset by you ppl because I know you're all lovely and just dont like rp'ers like everyone else.

TLDR: I roleplay... get over it. My original question stands and I know/accept it wont get a response. Good night Vietnam.

I'll make this simple - I don't know what the consequences or rules are in the servers, however, for a general rule of thumb, if you stick to the forum rules in regards to behaviour then you'll be fine for in-game text chat, you could probably use those as guidance on what's accepted and what isn't in-game. Obviously they're all done on a case-by-case basis, so I doubt there's any particular methodology on tackling them at the moment (the report system is new). For anything that isn't text chat, griefing shouldn't be allowed, especially when you're actually ruining most other player's experience in the game; as you've said 'I wonder how many reports I've received for RPing', as you know yourself that you're making it worse for other players and you know you're being a nuisance. I don't know what the rules are, but using the forum rules for game chat (and potentially punishment guidance?) and not griefing would give you a good standing.

In regards to the thread being derailed by nonsense, please keep it on the topic at hand (although this thread can only truly be answered by TW staff). On another note, people being judgemental to Craven is odd, especially when some of you have trolled in-game, trolled on the forum or has at least trolled once in their life, there's no need for public ridicule; AVRC warned Craven and it should've ended there.

Last edited:
He's not wrong though. There is a reporting system, but no codified rules that can be broken, levels of punishments, or listed appeals process. It's kind of slapdash, haphazard, and pretty much completely personal fiat. Par for the course.

Craven when private servers come out you should make a roleplay server. You'd be the perfect person for this. I will definitely buy your pots then.

Last edited:
Forget clay pots I'd sell my body for a custom server :wink: really hoped clan servers could be used that way but I cant get 12 roleplayers to try 1.5. once modding tools and custom servers are out itll be much easier and more fun.

I'll definitely be the first to open a rp server but for now I'll still come around to tdm and set up horse racing, go to skirm and cheer ppl on from the sidelines/sell them horses.

It's not fun to grief unless there's people who don't want you griefing. A server of people running around doing nothing would be boring.
It's more fun to roleplay when there aren't people ridiculing you and everyone gets along, big surprise there.
a lot of people think of rp as griefing unfortunately, especially when there isnt a proper space for it. even in games where you're meant to rp people still have this idea in their head that you are ruining their game by not playing it their way when actually it doesn't affect them. If you open up your imagination you might see it as the beautiful thing it is deep down. Maybe Don't try so hard to pin my enjoyment as griefing, I do my share to ensure that people in game aren't offset by me and like everyone else I just want what's best for the community to get past these trying times.

It's more fun to roleplay when there aren't people ridiculing you and everyone gets along, big surprise there.
a lot of people think of rp as griefing unfortunately, especially when there isnt a proper space for it. even in games where you're meant to rp people still have this idea in their head that you are ruining their game by not playing it their way when actually it doesn't affect them. If you open up your imagination you might see it as the beautiful thing it is deep down. Maybe Don't try so hard to pin my enjoyment as griefing, I do my share to ensure that people in game aren't offset by me and like everyone else I just want what's best for the community to get past these trying times.

If you queue for skirmish or captain and don't try, you are griefing the game. That's not roleplaying.

Back
Top Bottom