Reporting system

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi!
I would like to know some details about how the reporting system works. some examples of what repercussions are given for different offenses would be ideal.

I roleplay in skirmish and tdm and can only assume I'm racking up reports with the amount of people who complain about how I'm "ruining their game" by practicing nonviolence.
I don't plan on going back to fighting (probably at almost 70 hrs since I stopped) as even with the patch I still find the game... unfun compared to making friends selling horses.

Would be nice to know what kind of trouble we're getting into, I heard devs go through every single report themselves but what are the varying outcomes.

What you are doing is basically Griefing.
If you do not enjoy the game you have the option to not play it. Ruining the fun for other people does not accomplish anything.
I haven't checked your stats to confirm yet but if what you are saying is the truth, consider this a warning.

:wink: sorry but I'm here to stay unless roleplaying gets me banned, I love this game more than most others even if I dont enjoy playing it the way you want me to. I prefer not to do it in tdm with the general toxicity that goes on there.

@AVRC do you mind answering my question? I know you're busy trying to find ways of getting me (a "griefer") banned but I'm genuinely curious about how your reporting system works. Sorry for derailing my own thread from the get go lmao.

:wink: sorry but I'm here to stay unless roleplaying gets me banned, I love this game more than most others even if I dont enjoy playing it the way you want me to. I prefer not to do it in tdm with the general toxicity that goes on there.

@AVRC do you mind answering my question? I know you're busy trying to find ways of getting me (a "griefer") banned but I'm genuinely curious about how your reporting system works. Sorry for derailing my own thread from the get go lmao.

Ok, I want to roleplay as a Rift Herald in League of Legends, I will pick RekSai and sit in the baron pit no matter what. Watch how quickly that finds me banned.

You know your trolling, you even say it in your sig "ruining the game". I'm just glad your in NA away from the servers I play on.

In any case with the new MMR system you'll drop so far down with this technique you will be unable to find games anymore.

Ok, I want to roleplay as a Rift Herald in League of Legends, I will pick RekSai and sit in the baron pit no matter what. Watch how quickly that finds me banned.

You know your trolling, you even say it in your sig "ruining the game". I'm just glad your in NA away from the servers I play on.

In any case with the new MMR system you'll drop so far down with this technique you will be unable to find games anymore.
Calm down there friend. How about a nice horse for trade? I'll spawn in a beautiful barding for you. Role players know no bounds as ping doesn't factor in

Skirmish, captain, tdm, siege... who cares they are all poor games modes how they are currently done and I refuse to play by their guidelines.

Could we please get back to my point though

Skirmish, captain, tdm, siege... who cares they are all poor games modes how they are currently done and I refuse to play by their guidelines.

Could we please get back to my point though
No need to sabotage those game modes if you don't like them. Just play Persistent Kingdom if you want to RP, instead of wasting others time

Took about 300 hours of mp before I resorted to this. I am but a shell of a once try hard.
To be fair I always offer that if 2 people want me gone I'll leave any game. Never had it happen though everyone is pretty understanding besides the boys on the forums apparently:smile:

Back
Top Bottom