SP - General World Map - Position of castles and cities now matters

Users who are viewing this thread

Perhaps in the castles that are close to mountain passes we could have a project to build a gate in that pass. Although, in real life, the green problem for an army that crosses that pass, would be that the soldiers of the castle would attack their supply lines or the rear of the army, they could even surround them if they had another army waiting at the end of the mountain pass.
8jTpOdh.png
Actually yes but I think that implementing supply lines mechanic is much more complicated than just creating a zone or object that blocks the pass.

If not the devs, then maybe someone with modding skills can do this. I hope.
Oh definitely! It's going to be a thing - only a matter of time and who is going to do it as you said: TW or modders.

It's a great concept and so perfect for Bannerlord that it begs the question: why is this not implemented??? I mean look at Epicrotea:
Mount-And-Blade-2-guide-2-690x388.jpg

How great would it be to hold that town with a few good men and completely block that bridge forcing foes to either besiege or go around the mountains to the west?

Oh definitely! It's going to be a thing - only a matter of time and who is going to do it as you said: TW or modders.

It's a great concept and so perfect for Bannerlord that it begs the question: why is this not implemented??? I mean look at Epicrotea:
Mount-And-Blade-2-guide-2-690x388.jpg

How great would it be to hold that town with a few good men and completely block that bridge forcing foes to either besiege or go around the mountains to the west?
The idea came to me exactly because of Epicrotea and some other cities and castles. They look like they guard something but they don't and this is disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom