1.5b - Will clan banners display in game?

Users who are viewing this thread

I was a massive fan of War Of The Roses banner creator. It gave you many preset shapes and colors and let you build your custom banner based on a fairly large list of options.

I was a massive fan of War Of The Roses banner creator. It gave you many preset shapes and colors and let you build your custom banner based on a fairly large list of options.
Same as For honor's, Wish bannerlord would adopt something for its MP would seperate itself from warband and improve upon warband while pleasing the community.

Slight exaggeration. The banners are not "god awful". + if they let people create their own banners we'll start seeing circumcised dicks as clan banners.
Current banners are total garbage... People created their own banners in warbandand nobody was bothered.

This is a really fun idea we are discussing internally as well. Might also include capture flags.

This is a really fun idea we are discussing internally as well. Might also include capture flags.
One thing that would be cool to have, which is only possible through the clan system, would be a system where:

1) Players outside the clan would see the clan banner for all members in the clan
2) Players in the clan would see custom banners designed by their clan mates.

One of the things a number of clans did in Warband was to edit the in-game banners to provide easy identification of different players. It also added a fun feeling of customization to the game.

I feel it would be a lot of fun to preserve the ability to create custom banners that would be viewable by clan members while still showing the clan banner to everyone outside the clan.

Back
Top Bottom