Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Good Job Taleworlds! You put good content out with every patch! But i have a question,

"Improved geometry in world map, improved texture detail, paths and roads are added"

Does that mean that we have roads now connecting the Cities?

Just visuals, depending on location. They are more pronounced in battania empire, while khuzait have almost none. Why would khans trudge through mud, when they can ride over meadows

I think that is a different issue. Could you try force closing client and joining again?
Same. Just stuck at loading screen. Horse is moving. After about 5 min black screen with two white circles and round time 00:00

Same. Just stuck at loading screen. Horse is moving. After about 5 min black screen with two white circles and round time 00:00
After alt+f4 game crashed.
Bannerlord.exe - Application Error
---------------------------
The instruction at "0x77459f2e" accessed memory at "0x00000000". Memory cannot be "read".

You might have joined at the closing moments of the server as well. Can you try again to make sure it happens everytime?
Just joined TDM and I got this screen, nothing is happening
black.png

Pumped to try out the update. Good work guys.

Few questions though:

1) Is map editor still on pace for this month?
2) Will map editor allow for localized water mapping or only a "terrain below x elevation = flooded" formula?

Is there any plan to allow companions to get married and have children etc? This would really add depth to the game. Companions at the moment, seem boring. Was hoping for more to them this update.

For those who stuck at black screen while joining MP games, can you check how many .sacx files do you guys have in this folder?
"C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders\CoreShaders\D3D11"

Back
Top Bottom