Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I know it has been asked by some, and we've been told that it is not the priority now, but will you add back the banners in the near future? Atleast as an optional W.I.P feature in the option menu so we can turn it on and use it to test it?

I know it has been asked by some, and we've been told that it is not the priority now, but will you add back the banners in the near future? Atleast as an optional W.I.P feature in the option menu so we can turn it on and use it to test it?
Afaik we do intend to reactivate them at some point, but would like to get some other things done first.

Good Job Taleworlds! You put good content out with every patch! But i have a question,

"Improved geometry in world map, improved texture detail, paths and roads are added"

Does that mean that we have roads now connecting the Cities?

Me and few other DM can't get past loading screen on 1.5.0, game crashes

There is an issue that occurs first time loading. It takes about 4-5 minutes to load then it is fine. And this happens only first time you are loading the MP.
Did your game crash or you closed it thinking it was frozen?

Finally, this is what I call an Update! :smile:

Clan Leaderboard:
A score is calculated for each clan using their win and loss numbers. Then they are sorted based on this score. Any player belonging to a clan can visit the Leaderboard page in the clan tab to see the rankings of all clans in the game. As we improve the Clan System, a Rating system will be added to more accurately reflect clan strength and other types of Leaderboards will be introduced for Clans and their members.

Really didn't expect this, thats an amazing new feature!

Last edited:
Hello i cant play the game right now. Thats why i have a question wich i cant check myself right now. In the patch Notes it says "Improved geometry in world map, improved texture detail, paths and roads are added"

In the Last part it says roads added are those literally roads wich connect towns?

Are the roads only cosmetical or are they giving you a speedbuff of some kind? And is grouppathing adjusted to it?
If yes i hope it is a bit better then in warband. Still remember the times when my party decided to use the road even if it took twice the time just to run there, walk a little bit on the road and then run away from it again^^

Back
Top Bottom