[BL] Warbanner - Bringing Warband to Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Metefa is an absolute fool no point in trying to argue with him. He doesn't know the state of the multiplayer and just came here out of nowhere saying random stupid things.

What can you expect from someone who thinks people should have had their keys revoked during the beta because they made peace on the TDM server on villa when it was the only thing to do

On the fake news as always Younes? So on brand (y) I don't think you should have your key revoked because of THAT, it's just a suggestion to do you a favour. You should go play ESO. There you can hack into your keyboard all day long, these people click and type at 200+ RPM. This would be golden for you. Win-win for everyone.

On the fake news as always Younes? So on brand (y) I don't think you should have your key revoked because of THAT, it's just a suggestion to do you a favour. You should go play ESO. There you can hack into your keyboard all day long, these people click and type at 200+ RPM. This would be golden for you. Win-win for everyone.
That's rough coming from someone who comes on here to whine about things that no one asked for :smile:

You whined about feint spam 3 months ago, stopped coming here and came back whining about it again. Someone needs attention it seems

That's rough coming from someone who comes on here to whine about things that no one asked for :smile:

You whined about feint spam 3 months ago, stopped coming here and came back whining about it again. Someone needs attention it seems

Just play ESO once. I know you'll love it. Come I'll buy it for you, I'm always about helping people to find happiness.

You should go play ESO. There you can hack into your keyboard all day long, these people click and type at 200+ RPM.

That's a bit rich seeing how ESO has one of the most casual and chill playerbases I've seen, and the most challenging content is in the form of PvE which you can get through even without specializing your build. Have you completed vMA or some of the DLC vet trials?

Oh look, it's just like your last stay on these forums. You post about things you have NO IDEA of, people call you out on it and then you keep digging your own grave by posting further nonsense.

Will be a little straining on my bank account to gift this to all of you, but if that's the only way Bannerlord can stay a good game, I guess sometimes you have to make sacrifices.

Im extremely confused about what Metafas argument actually is. He says we are overly tryhard with how we play, and he wants mechanics to be simplified, with a lower skill ceiling, but the mechanics he takes issue with (like feint spamming) are getting fixed? But he doesnt like that they are getting fixed? Even though he doesnt like the mechanics?

It seems he wants the game to be "casualized" but when someone he thinks is overly tryhard acts like a friendly on TDM, he tells them to go play an even more casual game? Im so confused.

He acts like Mount&Blade can only be enjoyed if you are a sweaty 12000dpi edgelord. Bad news man, GK Siege is one of the most casual experiences you can find in video games. People being naturally better than you at a game with a high skill ceiling ≠ them trying harder than you. Sometimes you are just not very good at a game. There is nothing wrong with that. Warband and eventually Bannerlord will offer plenty of gamemodes and servers with specific cultures that will not demand having any skill.

This actually makes sense. The rest was just gibberish
Then tell us. What the **** are you actually looking for from this video game?? What do you want the playing experience to be like?? You constantly contradict yourself, and it certainly comes off as you having absolutely 0 understanding of what kind of games Mount&Blade actually are.

He is legit just a senile old man, who is let on the internet once a month to type crap on here.

The few times I seen him online was on TDM and, as Pacemaker so eloquently put it, he's just one of those faceless nobodies who mindlessly runs around spamming with a 2 hander.

I suggest everyone just ignores and moves on.

He is legit just a senile old man, who is let on the internet once a month to type crap on here.

The few times I seen him online was on TDM and, as Pacemaker so eloquently put it, he's just one of those faceless nobodies who mindlessly runs around spamming with a 2 hander.

I suggest everyone just ignores and moves on.
This ^^

Then tell us. What the **** are you actually looking for from this video game?? What do you want the playing experience to be like?? You constantly contradict yourself, and it certainly comes off as you having absolutely 0 understanding of what kind of games Mount&Blade actually are.

It's a medieval simulator for me and no I don't contradict myself because I know what I want. In a simulation not everyone is as well off as everyone else. You have been a farmer and are in war with a rusty pitch fork against a heavily mounted knight? Guess what, tough luck. But also he can only fight with the laws of physics, not swing and feint 10 times a second. And no, BL is nowhere near as unrealistically feinty and OH look I'm not the only one claiming it

It's understandable if you dislike warband combat with it's seizure feinting and snaping attacks, ...

and neither is that my buddy jumping to my aid, so you can stop now with that useless talking point trying to confuse the discussion.

Warband: Unrealistic combat, pondering to 12/6 (h/d) players
Bannerlord: Much more realstic combat, people who have a career and life actually have good chances in MP with a few days of training to also sometimes see the upper parts of the leaderboard. Completely independent whether the server is overrun by nolifers or casuals or mixed.

There you have it.

Which is probably exactly why you hate it so much.

Alright guys, I'm absolutely tired of good threads derailing into a war between two parties, one party being 'I hate bannerlord' and the other party being 'I love bannerlord'; it's coming to the point where I'll just become a lot more strict with thread derailment, handing out harsher warnings for people who're actively baiting or trying to derail good threads, so cut it out.

If the discussion between these two parties continue without it being constructive or relating to the OP, then you'll receive a hefty warning with your post removed. These threads are the threads that could benefit either party, for that party to then cause a flame war in the same thread isn't a good look.

Warband: Unrealistic combat, pondering to 12/6 (h/d) players
Bannerlord: Much more realstic combat, people who have a career and life actually have good chances in MP with a few days of training to also sometimes see the upper parts of the leaderboard. Completely independent whether the server is overrun by nolifers or casuals or mixed.

There you have it.

Which is probably exactly why you hate it so much.

Except bannerlord has the same exacty situation as warband

Except bannerlord has the same exacty situation as warband

On the fake news as always Younes? So on brand (y)

Alright guys, I'm absolutely tired of good threads derailing into a war between two parties, one party being 'I hate bannerlord' and the other party being 'I love bannerlord'; it's coming to the point where I'll just become a lot more strict with thread derailment, handing out harsher warnings for people who're actively baiting or trying to derail good threads, so cut it out.

If the discussion between these two parties continue without it being constructive or relating to the OP, then you'll receive a hefty warning with your post removed. These threads are the threads that could benefit either party, for that party to then cause a flame war in the same thread isn't a good look.

Sorry, just wanted to express my support for this mod and custom dedicated servers in general, so that everyone can finally play how they want. Didn't go so well you say. I'll take that as constructive criticism.

I get that you want us to be more civil, and thats completely understandable, but as it stand the current discussion is, at its core, a discussion about the advantages and disadvantages of Warband Combat, compared to the advantages and disadvantages of Bannerlord combat, taking place on a thread talking about turing Bannerlord combat into warband combat.

If you want us to be nice to each we can definitely do a better job adhering to that, but saying we cant talk about Warband v Bannerlord and how the mechanics are different and better or worse on a thread dedicated to bringing back Warband mechanics in Bannerlord is not very cash money.

Back
Top Bottom