Aggressiveness of Falcon and other countries

Users who are viewing this thread

Willhelm0802

Recruit
Hello every one may I ask how aggressive the falcon would be? Would they innitally declare war on others?

Here is the senorio:

I have the territory of Kulun, Drahara,Reich, Sut and Valhala and most of castles from Harkkon

Falcon killed dwarf and have Karin

Zann took most of Elintor and Maccave (almost only town left) and whole Tolrian with Amara and Aurolo

Veneto has been build two of his lord defect to my kingdom with fief then the cunning one left to exile (bug?)

Geldar and Bakal just doing nothing

Now it is day 600+ Elintor and Maccave just tried to kill each other or fight with Zann which has no chance to success with all the hords alive

By the way, I am playing a king would never initate a war

So the situation would be static forever?
Is there still a possibility that Zann and Falcon would fight each other, So the falcon would be greatly weaken then I could kill them easily later?

The Zann will eventually attack the Falcons, but by that point they'll be so powerful you might not win; or worse, the Falcon might beat the Zann.

If you choose who you want to live for now, you should build towards a defensive pact, so that both kingdoms will be ready to attack. You could easily beat the Zann if somehow you make a defensive pact with three factions.

The Zann will eventually attack the Falcons, but by that point they'll be so powerful you might not win; or worse, the Falcon might beat the Zann.

If you choose who you want to live for now, you should build towards a defensive pact, so that both kingdoms will be ready to attack. You could easily beat the Zann if somehow you make a defensive pact with three factions.
Thanks for reply. That's true that Zann could be too strong but they might not that fearsome in siege battle compared with falcon. Their number are large but with 450+ army on my perposal and 3k+ reserve and don't mind casuality of my vassal, even hords could be defeated on 1v1 base and a total war is still winable. But many senorios are such a nightmare because of unseen wall in senorio and buggy postion problem with unreasonal casulty. The Sut was a nightmare and I saw some Youtube about seige in Fountian Hall. So I thought it might be good for sannity to took Fountain Hall from Zann than from Falcon. Personaly I feel that Falcon are more tough and tortured to kill in seige.

Maybe I would return the play through to kill hords first and see what would happen in a fair play ground and maybe kill everyone and skip some insane seige with cheat (which I will NOT mind at all)

By the way anyone know how to edit to give supply of arrows to the attack side in siege? It would be more fun and realistic when you have half continent and supply should not be a problem that time

Thanks for reply. That's true that Zann could be too strong but they might not that fearsome in siege battle compared with falcon. Their number are large but with 450+ army on my perposal and 3k+ reserve and don't mind casuality of my vassal, even hords could be defeated on 1v1 base and a total war is still winable. But many senorios are such a nightmare because of unseen wall in senorio and buggy postion problem with unreasonal casulty. The Sut was a nightmare and I saw some Youtube about seige in Fountian Hall. So I thought it might be good for sannity to took Fountain Hall from Zann than from Falcon. Personaly I feel that Falcon are more tough and tortured to kill in seige.

Maybe I would return the play through to kill hords first and see what would happen in a fair play ground and maybe kill everyone and skip some insane seige with cheat (which I will NOT mind at all)

By the way anyone know how to edit to give supply of arrows to the attack side in siege? It would be more fun and realistic when you have half continent and supply should not be a problem that time

There's no way to supply assaulting units with extra arrows in sieges, but if the battle chest exists in a siege, you can fill your inventory with quivers and replace them as they run out.

There's no way to supply assaulting units with extra arrows in sieges, but if the battle chest exists in a siege, you can fill your inventory with quivers and replace them as they run out.
It is very unfortune, but the chest is the only solution through

Back
Top Bottom