Post your Pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Pachinko said:
(no we are not white and we generally don't eat things with knives and forks, call us uncivilised)
No judgment here. Just ignorance.
xPmMZ.jpg

Looks really tasty, I have to try those vadas sometime.
All in all it doesn't look particularly healthy though. A lot of fat and white flour. I see why it's "heavy on the digestive system".

Nah it’s cool bro, I get it.

On a related note though, damn you guys in the West can have your hygiene related quirks. Back when I was in the US (Orlando), I remember it apparently being a “law” (as per the instruction on a placard) to carry a fresh new plate to the buffet for second servings. Do that here in a wedding and there would be a stampede. :razz:

not intended to sound condescending, it was just genuinely unexpected

Yeah. Was filling enough for me to make me shift lunch time to supper time!

Happy new year. Since I'm still active, this thread is serving its purpose just fine.
wB2F1.jpg

IMG_20200625_145105.jpg
Knife is dated October '93 with a ballpoint pen, stamped "PELASTUSTOIMISTO" and signed by two people with illegible names. If the helmet is also from the time, which would make sense since my grandfather was a retired fire chief, it's honestly amazing how antique it looks. Could be much older too, and probably mostly intended as a hardhat, which it seems to be doing a good job of, considering the dent.

Last edited:
Yes. I live at a university, cathedral and royal garden. Prince William says hi.

fkkW-.jpg
(Seriously, it's Frederiksborg castle, Denmark, with French baroque garden.)
That's it man, I'm moving to europe, I'm done not seeing beautiful landscapes

Happy new year. Here's a collection of mostly swampy photos from my travels to within a few minutes of walking from my place.

OsD5l.jpg
qTDWf.jpg
TZx4Y.jpg
3as9r.jpg
HVowz.jpg
Al1j_.jpg
0j2VL.jpg
U3P5J.jpg

Back
Top Bottom