Resolved [e1.4.3]Cannot enter settlements or attack others after making peace while sieging

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, team.
My game version is e1.4.3.237322 without mods.
After making peace while sieging, I cannot play like common times.
I cannot enter settlements or attack bandits. Below is my game save.

Hi, team.
My game version is e1.4.3.237322 without mods.
After making peace while sieging, I cannot play like common times.
I cannot enter settlements or attack bandits. Below is my game save.

I've had this same exact issue. I thought it was impossible for me to reproduce since it was my vassals who were pushing for peace.

I also had a similar situation happen where I was besieging a town, my vassals pushed for peace with the Khuzait and I didn't have enough influence to overturn the ruling. I was, however, mid simulated attack on the town, and once my troops were finished wiping the enemy, my game suddenly crashed not knowing what to do about me conquering a city of a kingdom I wasn't at war with.

I've had this same exact issue. I thought it was impossible for me to reproduce since it was my vassals who were pushing for peace.

I also had a similar situation happen where I was besieging a town, my vassals pushed for peace with the Khuzait and I didn't have enough influence to overturn the ruling. I was, however, mid simulated attack on the town, and once my troops were finished wiping the enemy, my game suddenly crashed not knowing what to do about me conquering a city of a kingdom I wasn't at war with.
Yes, it's difficult to reproduce. But it may be helpful for developers to anaylze that provide the game save which have this issue, I guess.

Yes, it's difficult to reproduce. But it may be helpful for developers to anaylze that provide the game save which have this issue, I guess.

My issue is I didn't have a good save file for it when it happened to me since I was trying to steamroll the Aserai at the time.

Also, the Community Support people may tell you to upload the save file here with the URL for this forum post in it: http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/

Also, the Community Support people may tell you to upload the save file here with the URL for this forum post in it:
To be honest, both are okay for us but having the files and URL's in our end helps us find the files again if we need them.

Forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thanks for reporting!
Edit:
I have been informed that this issue should have been fixed with the last hotfix we sent. Is your game up to date? Can you reproduce this at the latest version of the game?

Last edited:
To be honest, both are okay for us but having the files and URL's in our end helps us find the files again if we need them.

Forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thanks for reporting!
Edit:
I have been informed that this issue should have been fixed with the last hotfix we sent. Is your game up to date? Can you reproduce this at the latest version of the game?
I cannot reproduce it after last hotfix. Maybe it have been fixed as you said. Thanks, this thread can be closed.

Back
Top Bottom