Serious Question

Users who are viewing this thread

How many people plan on logging more hours in the map editor the next 3 months than the actual game? It looks really good.
I think imma try to remake some battle maps from warband and make them look like they are older for the RP because that's the gamemode the competitive players will play when mods are out.

bannerlord is bad :xf-smile:

Not forever if mods fix it but yeah.. it's definitely sunk in that the community will once again have to do the heavy lifting.

Because the people who do pass it on. Discords become toxic, reddit, the steam forums, the steam reviews, in game chat. It trickles down.

I mean whatever - you would be right to say that's TW fault; they should have made a better game if they wanted better reviews. But it still harms the game...

So you want people to lie or something? The multiplayer has been absolutely terrible since alpha and has only mildly improved. Very few people enjoy an intentional block delay.

Class system and skirmish are another story but without removing the block delay this game won't take off the ground in any way shape or form.

Last edited:
Not forever if mods fix it but yeah.. it's definitely sunk in that the community will once again have to do the heavy lifting.
For me TW big redeeming factor after this lackluster half of EA will be how good their modding tools and custom servers are. If they can do them well enough I think this game can really turn around and bring back everyone it lost. Although if they release tools soon and then patch out mods and scenes every hotfix it's going to be a little frustrating. I dont make mods or understand much, just want modders to be able to be productive with their time instead of having to do damage control.

So you want people to lie or something? The multiplayer has been absolutely terrible since alpha and has only mildly improved. Very few people enjoy an intentional block delay.

Class system and skirmish are another story but without removing the block delay this game won't take off the ground in any way shape or form.
No I just think we should be realistic. Lets be honest our dislikes tend to be (important) but quite petty - in a way; from the point of view of a new player to the M&B series. A new person coming to the game for the first time won't even understand what block delay is. Telling them they won't enjoy the game is not fair - they probably would. A better answer would be - it's fun but it's not finished and it's missing key features from the previous title or wait until release

We all love Mount & Blade and we can all see the potential of the project. It just seems counter-productive to scare off new players because it's not ready.

No I just think we should be realistic. Lets be honest our dislikes tend to be (important) but quite petty - in a way; from the point of view of a new player to the M&B series. A new person coming to the game for the first time won't even understand what block delay is. Telling them they won't enjoy the game is not fair - they probably would. A better answer would be - it's fun but it's not finished and it's missing key features from the previous title or wait until release

We all love Mount & Blade and we can all see the potential of the project. It just seems counter-productive to scare off new players because it's not ready.
Yep. Still waiting for new players to play the game tho. They all left in the first month.

Yep. Still waiting for new players to play the game tho. They all left in the first month.
We don't help that though do we - when twenty people jump on every thread saying "Will I enjoy this?" and tell them they will hate it, it's terrible, nothing will ever come of it etc etc

axios still being an absolute tool is really funny. never change bro

We don't help that though do we - when twenty people jump on every thread saying "Will I enjoy this?" and tell them they will hate it, it's terrible, nothing will ever come of it etc etc
So you want us to tell people the game is perfect and that they should spend 50 bucks on a perfectly balanced game, without any flaws?

Nah, we wasted 50 bucks, we shouldn't tell people to do the same. Also, most people on that thread told the guy to play Warband, because that's an actual good game that is worth its price

axios still being an absolute tool is really funny. never change bro
Who are you? Like seriously? You're on probation mate; best calm down a little.

So you want us to tell people the game is perfect and that they should spend 50 bucks on a perfectly balanced game, without any flaws?

Nah, we wasted 50 bucks, we shouldn't tell people to do the same. Also, most people on that thread told the guy to play Warband, because that's an actual good game that is worth its price

How many hours do you have on the game?

80 in SP and 35 in MP. 20 of those were enjoyable (and from SP). I got the game for free and I still don't recommend it. That's how bad the game currently is.
Well then why do you even care? You're aren't out of pocket, you haven't lost any time...? Just go back to warband. Why even get involved in the bannerlord community at all? For you it's a free game which you hate and have barely played; there's nothing keeping you involved with it.

If you see something in the game - tell people that. If you don't - just leave it for those that do.

Well then why do you even care? You're aren't out of pocket, you haven't lost any time...? Just go back to warband. Why even get involved in the bannerlord community at all? For you it's a free game which you hate and have barely played; there's nothing keeping you here.

If you see something in the game - tell people that. If you don't - just leave?
Didn't we go over this same argument of yours like less then a week ago? Are you doing it on purpose?

Well then why do you even care? You're aren't out of pocket, you haven't lost any time...? Just go back to warband. Why even get involved in the bannerlord community at all? For you it's a free game which you hate and have barely played; there's nothing keeping you here.

If you see something in the game - tell people that. If you don't - just leave?
Yay once again the taleworlds fanboy doesn't understand that not giving criticism to this game will make it even worse. This game has potential, that's why I am here. If you think that the game is perfect then you are more stupid than I thought. I will keep posting on this forum until the game is at least playable. You don't seem to understand that lying to people on "how great this game is" is worse than telling them to wait for the end of EA. If they take it now, they will only see lack of content and lack of update and will give up on it.

Yay once again the taleworlds fanboy doesn't understand that not giving criticism to this game will make it even worse. This game has potential, that's why I am here. If you think that the game is perfect then you are more stupid than I thought. I will keep posting on this forum until the game is at least playable. You don't seem to understand that lying to people on "how great this game is" is worse than telling them to wait for the end of EA. If they take it now, they will only see lack of content and lack of update and will give up on it.

Because you never say this!!

This game has potential, that's why I am here.

That's the first time I remember you even using that phrase. Why don't you tell new players that then? You're lying to them by NOT telling them it has potential. That's the lie.

There's a big difference between;

'I hate this game' & 'I hate this game right now but it has potential,'

I will go over it again Axios, i hope you will get it at some point

Let me tell you a little secret about myself and what drives me on this forum. I just want this game to be a success... I really do. It's been such a big part of my life for so long... I have forever been telling my friends how great it will be and how they should all get it on release... and I have this sinking feeling the community won't last that long.
This is how the people you call haters have been feeling all along. You just don't get it do you?

Because you never say this!!

That's the first time I remember you even using that phrase. Why don't you tell new players that then? You're lying to them by NOT telling them it has potential. That's the lie.
I have said it many times, you are just blinded because you are a fanboy. I've never told anyone to never buy this game. You are just too stupid to make the difference between waiting for content and never buying it I guess.

I have said it many times, you are just blinded because you are a fanboy. I've never told anyone to never buy this game. You are just too stupid to make the difference between waiting for content and never buying it I guess.
80 in SP and 35 in MP. 20 of those were enjoyable (and from SP). I got the game for free and I still don't recommend it. That's how bad the game currently is.

You literally just said it!!

Back
Top Bottom