Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Is this version causing stability problems for anyone else? I keep stuttering, lagging, freezing, longer loading times, and crashing. Mainly in battle, I tried lowering the troop count from 1000 to 500 but it still plays badly. All settings are maxed and enabled except motion blur, depth of field, and film grain. Three settings that shouldn't be allowed in games. They add nothing but quality complications to the visuals.

GPU: EVGA GTX 1660 6GB
CPU: i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
HDD: 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM

Is this version causing stability problems for anyone else? I keep stuttering, lagging, freezing, longer loading times, and crashing. Mainly in battle, I tried lowering the troop count from 1000 to 500 but it still plays badly. All settings are maxed and enabled except motion blur, depth of field, and film grain. Three settings that shouldn't be allowed in games. They add nothing but quality complications to the visuals.

with a similar cpu and a little bit worse other components, i have the best performance i've ever had in this game.

Yes, somewhat. Sometimes in full sized battles it's a little laggy and there a weird pause when open the trade menu. Also having more random CTD then before, particularly when I'm trying to have a baby. It's not horrible but it could be improved and I see no reason for the 1.4.3 to make performance worse.

Beta Hotfix (e1.4.3 - 11/08/20)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when talking to a minor faction party during the main storyline.
  • Tier 4 troop wages are decreased by 1 gold and Tier 5 wages decreased by 3 gold.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to perform an action while at a settlement with an army.
  • Fixed a bug that tagged garrisons as mobile parties which caused prison escape chances to be calculated incorrectly.
  • Fixed a crash the occurred while creating settlement notifications for caravan transactions.

Beta Hotfix (e1.4.3 - 11/08/20)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when talking to a minor faction party during the main storyline.
  • Tier 4 troop wages are decreased by 1 gold and Tier 5 wages decreased by 3 gold.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to perform an action while at a settlement with an army.
  • Fixed a bug that tagged garrisons as mobile parties which caused prison escape chances to be calculated incorrectly.
  • Fixed a crash the occurred while creating settlement notifications for caravan transactions.
good

any idea when this is gonna be pushed out to stable and 1.5 is gonna be in beta. I hate to be that guy, but i'm just wondering if we are talking weeks or a month 'till that gonna happen

For me the 1.4.3 version runs without problems...i got one random crash in 12 hours playthrough. No glitching, running smooth.

For me 1.4.3 still crashes at character creation, so I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I was hoping today's hotfix would help, but it unfortunately didn't. Hopefully this problem will be resolved by the time 1.4.3 gets pushed to stable.

For me 1.4.3 still crashes at character creation, so I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I was hoping today's hotfix would help, but it unfortunately didn't. Hopefully this problem will be resolved by the time 1.4.3 gets pushed to stable.

This is pretty weird. Do you know if you are the only one having this issue or there more people in the same situation?

Back
Top Bottom