EU vs NA

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In skirmish? In captain mode events we don't typically divide players by region, they have to play on both servers so everyone is involved and the pings are relatively balanced. Eu guys are pretty cool, Na guys too.

In skirmish? In captain mode events we don't typically divide players by region, they have to play on both servers so everyone is involved and the pings are relatively balanced. Eu guys are pretty cool, Na guys too.
Exactly. Stop the stupid ass Na vs Eu it’s just childish

I have nothing to add but at this point I’m obligated to post in these threads. Now Alyss or Mihawk need to reply to this, agreeing with what I said while also making it a harder dig against the EUs. Bard and Aprikosoamonalisa or whatchuspellit will reply extremely hostile and I will reply that they have been played! All along! Alyss was one of them the whole time! A fellow Europe! You must feel very stupid dumb! Right now !

I have nothing to add but at this point I’m obligated to post in these threads. Now Alyss or Mihawk need to reply to this, agreeing with what I said while also making it a harder dig against the EUs. Bard and Aprikosoamonalisa or whatchuspellit will reply extremely hostile and I will reply that they have been played! All along! Alyss was one of them the whole time! A fellow Europe! You must feel very stupid dumb! Right now !
But it’s already been established by the great Sages of the cult of Kelquethas, son of the Sleepy Dragon Seolhyun, that Alyss, the Purge Goddess, child of the Eternal Sky, and heir of Ba’al Hammon is the greatest player to have played in North America.

The proof that what I’m saying is true is that it’s part of the Rittenhouse lore, best clan in NA as we have never lost a single match.

NA better they won Cross continent tournament, anyone arguing EU is better denies objective facts

Don't recall us ever taking first place in a meaningful tournament in EU. But there have been times that NA have played EU and performed well, other times EU comes to NA and perform well. It's almost like it's been equal for the most part. Almost like there's people on both side of the pond... playing the same game... developing similar skills... Pretty whacko concept but anyway -

Whenever you put NAs and EUs in a voice comm with no reason to argue, we generally don't argue. It's only on the forums when a few people have tough times having good composure in both winning and losing that these issues generally happen. And then there are others that use it to satiate their superiority complex but that's their own issue. I think very few people have widespread hate towards NA or EU but it's a volatile subject because nearly everyone who plays this game at a competitive level aren't gonna roll over when all of a sudden its a competition to try and prove who is better.

It isn't EU vs NA we should worry about, it's EA, koreans come to dominate every video game eventually... Fear our soon to be korean overlords!

(Also you put EU first in the title so EU is clearly even in your own mind subconciously the better region. FACT :fruity: )

It isn't EU vs NA we should worry about, it's EA, koreans come to dominate every video game eventually... Fear our soon to be korean overlords!

(Also you put EU first in the title so EU is clearly even in your own mind subconciously the better region. FACT :fruity: )
And they bring their Kpop with them. If that doesnt make it I dont know what will

Don't recall us ever taking first place in a meaningful tournament in EU. But there have been times that NA have played EU and performed well, other times EU comes to NA and perform well. It's almost like it's been equal for the most part. Almost like there's people on both side of the pond... playing the same game... developing similar skills... Pretty whacko concept but anyway -
Never in the whole history of warband a NA Team came to EU and performed well. Hasn't been equal at all, NA player base was way smaller at all times so its not a surprise.

hey guys im gonna talk **** watch this... this will REALLY show them...

MY CONTINENT PLAYS AN UNFINISHED GAME BETTER THAN URS LOL!!!

hey guys i think i showed them who is BOSS!

Never in the whole history of warband a NA Team came to EU and performed well. Hasn't been equal at all, NA player base was way smaller at all times so its not a surprise.
NC19 ? We beat BeNe and the favorites for the tourney Poland and lost to France in a very close match ? Reached second place. All of that when we had only one trainings and where most of the team would only play the game for officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom