Need a boost at getting better at bannerlord? Your wish is my command ?⚔

Users who are viewing this thread

The only reason why people should avoid this, is that the combat is obviously changing, so mechanics that you've learnt from Narmin may not be useful in newer patches; id advise waiting for release, but if you want to get good now, then I don't see why not (that's if you're willing to spend your cash that is).

Currently the combat is mainly just cheesing broken mechanics which make the game objectively worse (and are getting changed), you're not necessarily being taught the game, but being taught to abuse the broken mechanics (I can promise you, skill is not the biggest factor of winning in Bannerlord, it's for sure a second).

Also; to anyone who is reading this. Add me on steam and I will teach you for free. Don't fall for this scam! Pure madness

That's great, if you want to teach people, make your own thread, but don't advertise on this thread. Also calm down with these accusations, you have no idea if it's a scam or not.

Last edited:
If people are willing to pay Narmin in turn for teaching then they are more than welcome to. People have already committed wire fraud over this game so who cares.

Yes, you can go to many places to learn for free. It's the generic normal experience for mount and blade to do so if you actually intend to get into it. Narmin is offering what is likely supposed to be more individual and thoughtful instructing. Nearly all experienced players are willing to hop onto duel every now and then and spar or give a few pointers but usually the teaching is not that consistent and won't build off of previous sessions much. Not saying Narmin is surely going to do that but for pay it would be expected to be more consistent teachings, it is extremely bold to accuse him of scamming before anyone has had the chance to say whether its good teaching or not.

Can you eus stop being so damn obnoxious? The whole Na vs Eu thing is dumb anyways, one region is not better than the other

Well that's probably not true but it is impossible to prove a region difference.
The only thing that I can say is that for Warband: EU top players (so less than 10 players) were far superior in EU and in NA, but in no way the high tier players in EU were better than the high tier players in NA. There were just more of them in EU. Same goes for duelling scene, a few top players in EU but the high tier EU duellist weren't better than the high tier NA duellist.

Btw, none of the actually better players (the EU top players) were **** talking NA. Only people who had same skill or less skill than the NA dudes.
If you want a proof of that just check at NC 2019 were NA players proved that they weren't inferior to EU high tier players.

Just wait for the LAN in bannerlord if you want to flex (even though it will probably be EU only cuz that's the only region TW cares about). Oh and wait for the combat update as well, to see if you will still act superior because you can kick slash.

The only thing that I can say is that for Warband: EU top players (so less than 10 players) were far superior in EU and in NA, but in no way the high tier players in EU were better than the high tier players in NA. There were just more of them in EU. Same goes for duelling scene, a few top players in EU but the high tier EU duellist weren't better than the high tier NA duellist.

Btw, none of the actually better players (the EU top players) were **** talking NA. Only people who had same skill or less skill than the NA dudes.
If you want a proof of that just check at NC 2019 were NA players proved that they weren't inferior to EU high tier players.

Just wait for the LAN in bannerlord if you want to flex (even though it will probably be EU only cuz that's the only region TW cares about). Oh and wait for the combat update as well, to see if you will still act superior because you can kick slash.
The best post i've read from you! Thx for the warband insight.

Y'all are annoying with your "EU BEST!!!!" ****. Just leave Narmin alone he's advertising his service.
But EU is better

From what i heard LAN is not even on the priority of taleworlds, i don't think it's even on the list at all.

But EU is better

From what i heard LAN is not even on the priority of taleworlds, i don't think it's even on the list at all.
Yes it's not their priority but it wasn't in warband either. Let's wait for the competitive community to shape the comp scene again, like they did in Warband and then in 5/6 years taleworlds will come out of nowhere and host a LAN with rules that were never used before and then claim that they always supported their comp community :smile:

Yes it's not their priority but it wasn't in warband either. Let's wait for the competitive community to shape the comp scene again, like they did in Warband and then in 5/6 years taleworlds will come out of nowhere and host a LAN with rules that were never used before and then claim that they always supported their comp community :smile:
Actually made me laugh xd

Well that's probably not true but it is impossible to prove a region difference.
Well NA was the winner of the cross-continent tournament between the top EU bannerlord team and the top NA bannerlord team under equal ping conditions... NA better than EU in Bannerlord by far because NA people adapt better than the stiff-brained and uncreative europeans.

Back
Top Bottom