Any way to play 1.4.3 beta in Epic Launcher?

Users who are viewing this thread

Revverie

As the title says, is there any way to do so? Epic Games Store is pure trash fellas dont buy anything there :sad:

EGS doesnt support multiple versions of the game like Steam with the beta tab, so there is no way. The only thing I can think of is maybe getting from someone the files and installing them over the ones you have, like a mod.

Damn, well it would be nice if TW uploaded the files separately for those with EGS that want to try the beta, but whatever I can wait

there is for example a beta branch for satisfactory you seperatly have to download, but the devs have to set it up i suppose

As the title says, is there any way to do so? Epic Games Store is pure trash fellas dont buy anything there :sad:
Why did you even buy it there in the first place then xD

Literally, not sure why one would do so over steam. Am I saying you shouldn't? No. Although one of the many reasons you state is why not lul.

Don't think TW posts the files elsewhere either so... I'm not sure you can opt in sadly

Why did you even buy it there in the first place then xD

Literally, not sure why one would do so over steam. Am I saying you shouldn't? No. Although one of the many reasons you state is why not lul.

Don't think TW posts the files elsewhere either so... I'm not sure you can opt in sadly
It was on a lower price, worst mistake of my life, wasnt a big difference either but I just dont have 40$ out of nowhere. They scammed me so hard lmao

Unfortunately, Epic Games Store doesn't have an equivalent feature that would allow us to share multiple branches like we are able to on Steam. Hopefully, there won't be too much of a delay between beta going to main now that the refactor work is out of the way and normal service is back underway.

Unfortunately, Epic Games Store doesn't have an equivalent feature that would allow us to share multiple branches like we are able to on Steam. Hopefully, there won't be too much of a delay between beta going to main now that the refactor work is out of the way and normal service is back underway.
Thanks for answering!

Back
Top Bottom