Where are the Banners?

Users who are viewing this thread

TW said a long time ago they are working on it. We don´t have more information about it.

Of course there are mods which add banners...
Does working on it mean that they will just implement what the modders did. Its ok. Just be upfront and implement the mods.

Does working on it mean that they will just implement what the modders did. Its ok. Just be upfront and implement the mods.

I believe the issue was the banners were taking too much power to process graphically? I saw something in 1.4.3 about optimizing cloth physics so its possible they are coming soon.

Have they mentioned what if any effects they plan on banners granting or are they just more decorative lances/spears?
Oh no. Effects could be possible in terms of morale. But lances and spears are way out of their capabilities.

I don´t think so, then we would have those bug fixes ealier. I mean modders fixes bugs a LOT faster than TW. TW just earned their money with the EA release, they don´t care anymore.

Stability, performance, and missing mechanics and features. Banners are something that look pretty but don't currently affect gameplay, so for us, that is low-priority.

Stability, performance, and missing mechanics and features. Banners are something that look pretty but don't currently affect gameplay, so for us, that is low-priority.

now that's the serious, down-to-business answer that gives me hope, callum. i agree, really, who cares about banners at this point in time.

Hey Callum, you had mentioned last week that the dev blog update have changed format and since then the Ui/Multiplayer blog update was released. Do you know a rough timeline of when we should see the next blog? (Days/week/few weeks/soon.tm/when it’s done)

Back
Top Bottom