Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

After the new patch my game crashes after starting new game, it lets me create character and all, but after that game quits/shuts down.

Tried to reinstall the whole game,
Any issues known to cause this?

After the new patch my game crashes after starting new game, it lets me create character and all, but after that game quits/shuts down.

Tried to reinstall the whole game,
Any issues known to cause this?
There is a thread on this topic in technical support, singleplayer, crash reports. Join it to create more pressure.

upset forum users are more important than spending time with family and honoring your religion
Paying customers are not important enough to get a simple answer:

What can we expect with the next update? Same stuff as always (nothing) or real new content?

You still don´t understand that this game isn´t a F2P game. It´s a tech alpha for full price.

My workshops in Praven and Sargot are making 71 (Brewery)
and 56 (iron monger) after many months in game. These are at half the profit that was in 1.4.2

Also, none of the companions have any traits in 1.4.3
This is most likely to the hotfix that was supposed to vary prices more but actually brought them closer together so harder to make profit now

This is most likely to the hotfix that was supposed to vary prices more but actually brought them closer together so harder to make profit now

Yes, this is what happened. I tried multiple workshops in many towns in Vlandia, very limited profits. About half as much as before in 1.4.2 Caravans also are giving terrible returns, sometimes less than 100 dinars.

Yes, this is what happened. I tried multiple workshops in many towns in Vlandia, very limited profits. About half as much as before in 1.4.2 Caravans also are giving terrible returns, sometimes less than 100 dinars.
I actually have a thread tying to get TW to realize their hotfix didn't work. Here is the link and if more people go there and say something they will react faster

The economy is really bothersome, i'll give you that. only making 75 dinars for two workshops has me running around battling just to upkeep 45 soldiers.

I truly hope that the steward perks are next to be revamped. For such a must have skill tree for players I'm excited to see what they come up with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom