[DM] Destiny Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

Gibby had to rekt us as well, then after gentleman fight we showed that we are clearly better here. Don't claim empty words like last time.

Would love to see that.

Besides imagine thinking either warband bannerlord is relevant in 2020
CigHeb7.png

uizVotN.png

2017 btw

Like I'm not the one coming into Fat Tictacs(?) thread to boost my friend's ego and claiming he's capable of trashing some1 in a game I don't even play.

If he comes to bannerlord, he can rek y'all easily ?
Well, so that means relaxan will get kicked? Poor relaxan atleast he'll be swapped for a better model and maybe with higher intelligence stat, so that's a plus.
They didn't know the kick mechanic
That's why ya do not overestimate your abilities :smile:

Lol?? This never happened, I can spell COUCH over COUGHT.
Sad attempt on making me look bad, besides, I wasn't even in FT in 2017.
Jesus you guys are sad smh.

Ohh and a little sidenote, I've never done a cav ft7, they are incredibly dull and boring.

Last edited:
Lol?? This never happened, I can spell COUCH over COUGHT.
Sad attempt on making me look bad, besides, I wasn't even in FT in 2017.
Jesus you guys are sad smh.

Ohh and a little sidenote, I've never done a cav ft7, they are incredibly dull and boring.

Haha such sad losers. Imagine being bad and having such a big ego that u feel the need to make fake screenshots to try and make urself look better than ur pathetic skill level.

PS. Relexan and Ciiges are insane cav players, u should educate urself before making a fool of urself.

Just an attempt to get angry responses really. Boys living off of drama.

The plot thickens :shock:
The only plot is some sad polish bannerlord players feeling the need to make fake screenshots and stories, because I called a great warband cav, a great warband cav. It's seriously pathetic...

Best part is, some of their own members (Ghazi, Woj, Popowiczo) all know this never happened and would vouch for it

Yeah yeeesh I didn’t realise the egos on people were so fragile. At least NA has a firm grasp on banter, this is pathetic, EU just falls hook line and sinker for low bait every single time.
I don't care for drama and ego's that much. But I do think that creating fake screens is plain sad.

Back
Top Bottom