MP Bannerlord open world "MMORPG"

Users who are viewing this thread

Departed

Recruit
hello guys
how are you all :smile:

today i want share my suggest with you all and talk about it and see if its will success
ok before the start i want say something

this just some point and can edit and delete or add new one so i want from you all share what you see about it and what do you think so please help :smile:

lets start then

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

how this work ? or how we can change or add this mod ?

1- first step with begin
you can make the game like singleplayer but multiplayer mean
will be play on server online together and everyone when start can choice or we can see 2 way to make it

A- can make it normal start so when he/she select factions
they will have character with 18 or 25 years old

B- when select factions he will have child character with 6-10 years old
and have family and he born somewhere in his factions building :smile:

note : i shortened the words cause i have more to speak about it

2-how to play with party and army ???

A - first point when start you can start with 4-10 man with you "bot" so we can say every player can have 4-10 soldier with him in his party
so he can join with other player like family players or kingdom players and make army big army

B - the other point
he start single and can join with other players like soldier or leader or anything and also we can add bot with this point mean
will be some bot with this way like the army can have in it 20-60% bot
and only the leader of family , kingdom or other lords can make bot join or add them in army or party

3- System of clan
all know what is mean that :smile: so look what i say

we can make the clan more important
mean you will have father , mother , brother , sister ,and other in you family and all that will be players not bot :smile: so when we start we need choice or family or will be random choice depend on something

4- real life
A
-every clan or family have house somewhere and can go in . in that house and eat or chat with the other players who is in that house
B- we can choice what we need to be warrior, farmer, merchant, bandit, soldier, mercenaries, factory worker, crafting , and other
and all can work or have work

C-trade depends on players , not bot
D- the house in city and village can habitable and the players can sell or buy items in the city

this first what i want to say i have more details
but I confined myself to this so that the topic would not be boring

so lets see what you think guys about this ?

thank you

I dont know if you're new to the Mount and Blade series, but there is a mod for Warband called Persistent World that was essentially a roleplay mode, you enter with your character in a map that had 4 factions each one with a castle and village (depending on the map) you can be a farmer, bandit, miner, soldier, looter, etc. There are quite a lot of works to do and you can siege castles, if 1 faction conquers it alls it wins. It's quite nice and entertaining even though they usually last 1 round that takes less than a day to end I think, if you're suggesting even a larger world yeah I could get into it, I think modders can get quite creative with this game as a base so I would keep my expectitatives quite high tbh.

I dont know if you're new to the Mount and Blade series, but there is a mod for Warband called Persistent World that was essentially a roleplay mode, you enter with your character in a map that had 4 factions each one with a castle and village (depending on the map) you can be a farmer, bandit, miner, soldier, looter, etc. There are quite a lot of works to do and you can siege castles, if 1 faction conquers it alls it wins. It's quite nice and entertaining even though they usually last 1 round that takes less than a day to end I think, if you're suggesting even a larger world yeah I could get into it, I think modders can get quite creative with this game as a base so I would keep my expectitatives quite high tbh.
im talking about general and not personal mod for this game
so we need real, not light change

and i know that mod

im talking about general and not personal mod for this game
so we need real, not light change

and i know that mod
I'm sorry bro but I doubt TW would release a mode like this or at least not in a near future

keep dreaming bro. If it takes 1 year to get regular modes from warband , how long do you think it will take for open world? id say never.

keep dreaming bro. If it takes 1 year to get regular modes from warband , how long do you think it will take for open world? id say never.
:ROFLMAO:
yes im dreaming
but just i want share my dream

Yeah, its better to expect this kind of things from modders

maybe they can do it
people make great work there so i hope they will can make one like this
and i see one make online chat on single player
so :smile: we hope

I'm 100% sure we will see an extremely cool multiplayer mod like this my friend, PW creators will definetly expand the mod in Bannerlord. It makes me so excited to think the possibilities

I only played PW once, but didn't feel like working for my money. The good news is that Bannerlord will give them much more to work with. I believe the maximum map size will be much maximer!

I was a dedicated strat player. If you don't know it, it was basically an online map where you could trade, build an army and purchase gear for it, then attack other armies or fiefs. The actual battles would be held on a private server where people could sign up for either side. It had it's flaws, but it was a lot of fun.

Fortunately they have a team and will be working on it as soon as they can.

I only played PW once, but didn't feel like working for my money. The good news is that Bannerlord will give them much more to work with. I believe the maximum map size will be much maximer!

I was a dedicated strat player. If you don't know it, it was basically an online map where you could trade, build an army and purchase gear for it, then attack other armies or fiefs. The actual battles would be held on a private server where people could sign up for either side. It had it's flaws, but it was a lot of fun.

Fortunately they have a team and will be working on it as soon as they can.
Hey strat sounds interesting link please

Back
Top Bottom