Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Thats your opinion bud, i disagree. Men get better at fighting after experiencing it not after training for a few weeks. Like i said you sound like you need to go mod.
You don't just throw untrained recruits at the enemy when you can help it. There's a difference between trained men and veteran men. You should be able to achieve the former with training alone.

You don't just throw untrained recruits at the enemy when you can help it. There's a difference between trained men and veteran men. You should be able to achieve the former with training alone.
Just like you are assuming the recruits you are hiring aren't trained men, lets assume that recruits selling their services to fight at the very least believe themselves to be trained in fighting. Your argument isn't sticking.

Just like you are assuming the recruits you are hiring aren't trained men, lets assume that recruits selling their services to fight at the very least believe themselves to be trained in fighting. Your argument isn't sticking.
They aren't. They are literally called recruits, so we can just dismiss that """""argument""""" as a non-starter.

I think the unit you are thinking of is the peasants. As far as the game logic goes, Peasants train into recruits, recruits train into soldiers/hunters. No one is bringing peasants to the fights.
No, they're just filled with recruits which I don't even think are better than peasants. At least peasants have the occasional pole-arm or scythe. Either-way believing that recruits (again RECRUITS) are meant to be trained soldiers is deluded.

No, they're just filled with recruits which I don't even think are better than peasants. At least peasants have the occasional pole-arm or scythe. Either-way believing that recruits (again RECRUITS) are meant to be trained soldiers is deluded.
Did they remove the passive exp from the AI lords? If so GOOD, but I missed it in the patch notes. I'm still seeing a lot of a high tier Cav and HA on the khuzaits even after many defeats so I kinda think they're still getting it. It think they get peasants from beating looters and just cram in as many troops as they can.
I've always wanted AI to just 'stop sieging and go level troops on bandits' rather then give them free troops or exp.

I agree I would like a trainer skill but for now the shared exp from battle is very useful too. Mean less need to micro manage who does the killing,

Beta Hotfix (e1.4.3 - 30/07/20)
  • Item prices differentiate more among settlements so merchant players & caravans can make better profits.
You guys have done the exact "opposite" Most prices for grain, fish, olives, and grapes are under 10, and most of the rest are under 20 in virtually every town. You have made profits worse and I am really shocked that this was allowed in as this is something that takes literally 5 or 10 minutes to verify and now we might have to wait days or week for a hotfix. at the very minimum this part of the hotfix needs to be removed ASAP. I am about to create my first caravans and I wonder if they will be making any profit, but my profit for my trader is so damn low I am better off fighting looters to make money.

2nd issue- It appears all female Lords, the ones that can make groups are all stuck in castles and towns like the regular noble women that aren't lords. I went searching for a wife and all 3 I met were in castles or towns and never left them. Also a massive!!!!! problem as they are not helping their kingdoms in battles.
\Can't stress enough these are two major issues that need to be looked into quickly.

• Item prices differentiate more among settlements so merchant players & caravans can make better profits.
You guys have done the exact "opposite" Most prices for grain, fish, olives, and grapes are under 10, and most of the rest are under 20 in virtually every town. You have made profits worse and I am really shocked that this was allowed in as this is something that takes literally 5 or 10 minutes to verify and now we might have to wait days or week for a hotfix. at the very minimum this part of the hotfix needs to be removed ASAP. I am about to create my first caravans and I wonder if they will be making any profit, but my profit for my trader is so damn low I am better off fighting looters to make money.

2nd issue- It appears all female Lords, the ones that can make groups are all stuck in castles and towns like the regular noble women that aren't lords. I went searching for a wife and all 3 I met were in castles or towns and never left them. Also a massive!!!!! problem as they are not helping their kingdoms in battles.
\Can't stress enough these are two major issues that need to be looked into quickly.

Hum... I just bought olives for 9 dinars and sold them at Sargot for 20. I just saw female lords of Valandia participating in a siege. Maybe something has bugged out in your campaign, but that's not the case in mine.

Added two more patch notes that were accidentally omitted:
  • Fixed a bug that caused problems with health regeneration.
  • Adjusted some village productions. Visual adjustments will follow shortly.
There were already several villages' models that didn't match their productions, I mean, before you adjusted village productions.

Last edited:

Prices are now different enough in different cities that I am making decent profit as a trader. It's much better than when prices were mostly the same across the whole continent.

On your 2nd issue, ai clans use their clan tier to determine the number of parties that they field. The ones that you are observing might have reached their party limit.

Sturgian default party template strength increased to better match with other factions.
I had sworn an oath to never ever play this game again until you fixed the Sturgian party. Hopefully, this will be enough to rebalance it? Please?

Back
Top Bottom