[DM] Destiny Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sadly they defaulted a win in their group stage(RM) so they would avoid DM1 until the finals.

And I wouldn’t write off some of the other clans, DR and DoF are both still strong teams that can win against either of these guys on their day.

VW and KW are the underdogs going into the final but we might see an upset from either of them yet, both of those teams have some strong players.

In any case it’s an early access tournament on combat that is going to change soon, and probably even more after that. Just as no one remembers the first warband tournaments and clan matches, no one will remember this one in the future. ?‍♂️
Yes but you don't hear DoF and DR **** talking on the forums.

I dont care about posts that coming from DMs anymore.Inspire had ''HEALTH PROBLEMS'' and you kicked him.He was the only one person in my steamlist,because he was a great person,not like you.You guys didn't deserve him anyway.

you deserve him because you often suck his
3972C2E0D2DCD3B676B9FBC565F8ED284AA25F40

I dont care about posts that coming from DMs anymore.Inspire had ''HEALTH PROBLEMS'' and you kicked him.He was the only one person in my steamlist,because he was a great person,not like you.You guys didn't deserve him anyway.
I would kick him again if I could, so he can join ya and he would end up living in a happy RM clan where you can dress as queens, play with some toys and watching family friendly Jufasto content!

Weak units eliminate themselves
A9oMrkO.jpg

Alright lads, it's one thing to have a little banter from time to time, but enough is enough. Anything further in that regard will earn the culprit a crisp mute to cool off for a bit. That obviously includes this thread, as well as the report function. Feel free to do a Bo7 on the duel server, but no more of that keyboard warrior culture.

Alright lads, it's one thing to have a little banter from time to time, but enough is enough. Anything further in that regard will earn the culprit a crisp mute to cool off for a bit. That obviously includes this thread, as well as the report function. Feel free to do a Bo7 on the duel server, but no more of that keyboard warrior culture.
Yessir
Cool off for a bit.
I got ice all over my wrist so I'm cooler than Cool J

Back
Top Bottom