Next patch when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Since devs seem to respond randomly in threads and it's really hard to find proper info, have ne of you dedicated fans stumbled upon even some vague info (but coming from dev) when the actual "big mp patch" is going to happen?

When it is ready.

Also, please don't get too carried away with the MP updates (you can get a little bit carried away though). I mean, yes they are gonna be really cool and I am excited for them, but it's not going to be a jump from where we are at now to a full and complete MP experience with all the bells and whistles that we have talked about previously.

When it is ready.

Also, please don't get too carried away with the MP updates (you can get a little bit carried away though). I mean, yes they are gonna be really cool and I am excited for them, but it's not going to be a jump from where we are at now to a full and complete MP experience with all the bells and whistles that we have talked about previously.

Translation:

Next MP update may fix minor stuff. Don´t expect any improvement

The better question would be: next patch what?

Will it be the same stuff as always, claiming to fixed some stuff which isn´t fixed, adding new bugs and changing some numbers to "balance" something.

Or will there be now real new content (of course also with bugs)?

We are trying a new format for development updates and there have been a few teething troubles, but we should have something to share very soon.
Will this very soon be as long as we are alive?

How hard can it be to say what you plan for the next update? It´s rocket science?

Oh sorry, for you it might be really rocket science, never mind. I hope you´re done "very soon" with refactoring your developing updates in a blog. It´s hard I know...

Maybe invest some of the money you´ve earned with this tech alpha for real writers/designers/developers/and so on.

Last edited:
Will this very soon be as long as we are alive?

How hard can it be to say what you plan for the next update? It´s rocket science?

Oh sorry, for you it might be really rocket science, never mind. I hope you´re done "very soon" with refactoring your developing updates in a blog. It´s hard I know...

Get a life bro.

Do you have any argument lil kid?

But sorry that I´m asking TW for any update on the upcoming patch. :smile:

I wish I was a kid. Read your entire question, talking about rocket science and blah blah blah. You know you wont get a response like that. Get a life. Stop lurking so much the forums and do something productive.

Back
Top Bottom