It would be nice if they added:a weavery/armory

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings,

I had been playing bannerlord for quite sometime now and noticed when raiding borrowing enemy caravan's and village's supplies that the surplus of wool and leather had no real purpose other than selling it.I was hoping the devs would allow a creation of an armory that allows the player to make CUSTOM clothing and armor the same way a smithy does. I also suggest the implementation of a "weaver" perk to allow a skill level for quality clothing. I URGE the devs to try and implement this as it will make this game even more long lasting and fun.

thank you for listening, Do you have any comments or suggestions?

A while back, when they first showed the smithing feature (so a couple of years ago) I think people asked them about making custom armors and they said no. Not sure if they have talked about it more since then.

We don't currently have any plans to add to armour crafting in the game, but never say never right? I have forwarded the suggestion to the devs, let's hope I am wrong. :smile:

We don't currently have any plans to add to armour crafting in the game, but never say never right? I have forwarded the suggestion to the devs, let's hope I am wrong. :smile:
Lets hope that! Maybe in the next year, after the game has all the basic features and all bugs are fixed. Thank you @Callum

Thank you, Callum! I appreciate you all for taking my suggestion(s) into consideration!

Yes, they are! We hope to be able to start sharing some tools in the not too distant future. I'm not sure precisely when, but it will be some time during early access.
2VrTG.jpg

Sorry :lol:

:ROFLMAO:

I could lie if you prefer and say they will be out next week. It will make you happy for a few days, sure. But then you will be twice as upset next week when they aren't there.

Back
Top Bottom