Resolved Can't marry after ACCEPTED BARTER

Users who are viewing this thread

I am playing the latest Beta (the current one, updated)
I am the KING, I have ONE vassal/clan and I am trying to marry his daughter (not sure if this matters)
I passed all dialogues with her and she says I just need to get her family to agree.
I have went to her father, I can barter with him. Marriage is in my box.
Autooffer changes nothing. I sent in the barter with no money, just the marriage token.
It was ACCEPTED.
I did the same with her ACCEPTED.
I am not married and I cannot barter with either of them.

What happened??? Why is this glitched out? Why can't I get married?
Is this a known bug.
Please help.
Thank you

I've been trying to figure out a way to fix this. I can barter for marriage with her and her father but NOTHING HAPPENS> IT is always accepted and I NEVER get married and my dialogue options NEVER CHANGE.

I've also Gone to war and tried to barter for peace. I can pay money for peace but the war NEVER ENDS.

It's like barter is just completely broken. No matter what I do in barter IT DOESN"T HAPPEN. I just lose money.

Can someone please help me. I've spent a LOT OF TIME building this save and it looks now that it is COMPLETELY BROKEN.

Please help.

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below? Additionally, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below? Additionally, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Version:

I think the new Beta might fix it. Let me try again and get back to you...
Also I think the bug might have to do with me being in a few dozen relationships including the intended bride's sister...Just a guess.

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Version:

The new Beta made it worse. WTF
Here is your format. If you took the time to read my message all the data was there....

Summary: As of 1.4.3 when you get to the final marriage stage there are NO DIALOGUE OR BARTER OPTIONS TO GET MARRIED WHATSOEVER. You can't talk about marriage, you can't barter for it. It vanishes completely as an option or function of the game.
How to reproduce: This is the marriage chain of events any programmer should know- Step one talk to unmarried lass to say you admire, then talk again and pass 3 checks to get compatibility. WAIT and talk again. Now you pass 3 checks again and she says you need to talk to her family. At that point, in 1.4.3 the WHOLE THING BREAKS
Version: The latest beta
Installed mods etc.: NONE WHATSOEVER

I don't know what media I am suppose to give you. There are many many many many steps to getting married. It breaks at the end. I can give you blank dialogues and barter windows of NOTHING about marriage but that proves nothing and shows nothing.

This is a HORRIBLE BUG. It completely breaks the game for me. I can't get married ever and there is no reason or explanation.

What is happening.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
Will I get any advice or help in fixing the issue or do I just need to wait a few months for a patcch??
Should I just stop playing?
I've restarted a few times as the game was improved by fixes but existing bugs had basically broken the playthrough that I was on.
It's kinda frustrating to restart over and over since so much of the game is still really a grind. Having played through a few times the immersion is also dwindling.
I've never gotten further than just starting a kindgdom or just got married (I had successfully married in a previous version, not sure why it didn't bug then or what I did different)...
So it's really anticlimatic to have to restart the game every time I get to the point of owning maybe once settlement because of one bug or another that breaks the game.

It would be REALLY nice to have some help fixing the bug so I don't need to start over.... but the new XP system seems to have bugged the game for me too (I earned a ton of XP maxing out TRADE but that was in old system so I think I am radically lower level than I could be in new system, and the method of popping up lower skills to get further levels is no longer an options...I have to find something else to max out but it might be mechanically difficult at this stage....)

Anyway if I could fix this without just restarting the whole game that would be awesome. I most likely will stop playing this game alltogether for a few years and just wait for a stable version that has been community patched to actually work.

I will update this thread when I hear back from the developers.

I was able to marry a woman from a different kingdom.

A few culprits of why I couldn't marry the other woman may be-
They were from my kingdom/i was their king
I had chatted up both sisters
A but from switching beta versions..

New bugs-
My wife is in my party but also still has a party from her old kingdom and is riding around with it.... Her clone!!
When I bartered for her I also bartered for her father's town. I wanted his daughter and his town but he took my town although I do not recall at all putting it in the window to trade... Maybe I just didn't see it and screwed up but it seems like he stole my town (and i got his...) so we swapped towns which sucks cuz I had built up a nice garrison and I am pretty sure it was reset when he took my town (I'll try to get it back with another barter later...)

Anyway bannerlord is still really buggy.

cheers.

Also at this point my party size will never pass 190. doesn't matter what perks I take, new settlements etc. Also took an extra companion perk, didn't get it. Nothing I do results in companion or party size increase. Seems for some weird reason I hard-capped at 190. I slaughtered the army of the opposing king who almost had 300 troops, still not enough reknown or whatever to increase my party size. Totally screwed up game I guess. really like too buggy these days.

Back
Top Bottom