''An auto-blocking option was added for single player.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried it and it works great except if you have a shield and want to defend against ranged units or generally just want to put your shield up. If there is no direct attack coming is seems it will either choose a random direction or even not bring up the shield at all.
I think a solution would be to have autoblock just when you don't have a shield.

I was kind of sad to see this. I get that it helps people learn the rest of the game, but I've never really liked watering down combat that much.

git gud , but seriously idk how code work and stuff but won't this make it ezier for cheaters to create cheat autoblock for multiplayer ,warband was infested with lot ppl using autoblock

Mods are already out for this, it doesn't make any difference.
figured but tbh warband was infested with autoblockers its like having cheat in online game was overlooked in the game even doe admins know ppl use it den again its not as effective even if u have one unlike other games

1. SP features, being entirely optional, really shouldn't bother anyone. Play the game the way you want to play and let others do the same.
2. Autoblock for SP has been requested for a multitude of reasons, all of them being more sensible than this thread. Allowing for people with disabilities to have a fun experience is a great addition and "skill-shaming" or whatever you want to call it is greatly inappropriate.
3. Autoblock in SP has no effect on autoblock cheats for MP, which have been around for a while now.

There's nothing to add, hence locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom