Quick reminder before people lose their minds...

Users who are viewing this thread

If the skill perks are choosing 1 of 3 passives, I dont see how they could be a bad things as long as they are balanced. It really would be hardly different from the current equipment perks in terms of how they work. My question is how on earth are they going to work when most of the stats that a "perk" would affect have been removed? You cant exactly have a +2 ironflesh or +2Powerstrike perk in Bannerlord
A could imagine a very small regeneration - possibly based on getting kills. Maybe tiny increases to health, weapon swing speed or damage. Overall I imagine they will take lead from SP combat based perks.

Bannerlord has more a focus on large scale battles instead of mordhau having small-ish battles. They are very different to eachother in that regard.

Also **** cosmetics if the game is jack ****

I don't disagree but you can't ignore that Mordhau is both competitor and influence. Learn from your own mistakes - but also your enemies.

A could imagine a very small regeneration - possibly based on getting kills. Maybe tiny increases to health, weapon swing speed or damage. Overall I imagine they will take lead from SP combat based perks.
Can't wait to use the +2 relations with lords perk in skirmish

It is obviously purely physics based as any other attack in the game.
Only possible with very heavy weapons against light weapons on overhead swings. Imagine blocking an overhead attack from a two handed maul with a short sword.
If it is going to work like this, it is EXTREMELY important that a weapons weight becomes visible somewhere in the armory. Players need to know it the weapon they are picking can be crushed through or not.

Also Im terrified that Menavlions will be deemed heavy enough for the crush through to work with them. I can easily see that being unintended and blatantly OP

Quick question: Are there servers for the beta patch? How are we supposed to test those new features if we don't have servers. And also, can we know who is privately testing the game and giving feedback. Because honestly I don't feel like they are representative of the community.

Quick question: Are there servers for the beta patch? How are we supposed to test those new features if we don't have servers. And also, can we know who is privately testing the game and giving feedback. Because honestly I don't feel like they are representative of the community.
Well we haven't seen their changes yet to be fair...

That's the point. How are we supposed to be "represented" if we have no idea of WHO is representing us and of WHAT they are telling the devs.
Agreed - I'd like to know. But I do understand why they would hide them away - it's bound to cause issues where users bombard them with suggestions or even aggression.

We are planning to open servers this time once the patch hits Beta unless some unforeseen issue makes it not possible.

There was good mix of hardcore warband fanatics, pure Bannerlord players, players that enjoy both, casual players and hardcore top clan members.The changes are based on the so called 'community combat parameters', so I think we are good.

Agreed - I'd like to know. But I do understand why they would hide them away - it's bound to cause issues where users bombard them with suggestions or even aggression.
Well, I think it's a bad idea in the first place. It's an EA now, close beta is over. They decided to make a leap forward by releasing EA, now they have to act like it's an actual EA.

The changes are based on the so called 'community combat parameters', so I think we are good.

Whoa.... well....

a-surprise-to-be-sure-but-a-welcome-one-when-55157418.png

Well, I think it's a bad idea in the first place. It's an EA now, close beta is over. They decided to make a leap forward by releasing EA, now they have to act like it's an actual EA.
Literally every game company does play-testing of content and features with focus groups, no company does play-tests with their entire audience. They put it on open beta once they are confident with the changes and that is simply what we are doing.

I'm not mad at you at all @AVRC, no one is (you seem like a great person/dev) but as the community guy you're pitching us crushthrough i dont see how the community is overreacting by giving negative feedback on it without even getting to try or see TW version of it. why are these official future patchnotes on mp only mentioning the one thing people in MP haven't been begging for? just don't include it or add in last minute if you dont plan on taking our feedback.

Giving us only controversial mechanics like report and crush through after all this time feels like TW is trying to gaslight the mp forums out of revenge for our impatience.

Literally every game company does play-testing of content and features with focus groups, no company does play-tests with their entire audience. They put it on open beta once they are confident with the changes and that is simply what we are doing.
Now we have got all the unimportant stuff out the way. Real question here - the single most important feature for Bannerlord...

When are we getting Generals Mode? :wink:

It's been demanded by literally some people.

I'm not mad at you at all @AVRC, no one is (you seem like a great person/dev) but as the community guy you're pitching us crushthrough i dont see how the community is overreacting by giving negative feedback on it without even getting to try or see TW version of it. why are these official future patchnotes on mp only mentioning the one thing people in MP haven't been begging for? just don't include it or add in last minute if you dont plan on taking our feedback.

Giving us only controversial mechanics like report and crush through after all this time feels like TW is trying to gaslight the mp forums out of revenge for our impatience.

They are working off the community combat patch - probably with some of the people who worked on it - which might explain why they are so silent. This mod was very popular with the community and it sounds like it will be placed into the game (in some form); I really don't think we need to worry about it until we see the full feature list...

Last edited:
Now we have got all the unimportant stuff out the way. Real question here - the single most important feature for Bannerlord...

When are we getting Generals Mode? :wink:

It's been demanded by literally some people.
Damn it you made me click your banner, now I have to read it :smile:

Back
Top Bottom