Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Am proud of you, for the past multiple weeks i have been updating the news page a lot EACH DAY for a patch like this.
thank you.

Since when refactored code takes 15 GB?

I'm wondering what takes 15 GB as well? Are we going to see some new scenes or lots of models etc?

old refactored files dont Co-exist with new one i assume, so just be happy for the new patch, people always complain about something

"Matchmaker now balances teams after arranging a match." - Can we get more info on how this works?

Matchmaker currently doesn't balance teams after finding enough people to start a game. This was fine in theory since a ranked system would make it so all the players in a match would be close in skill. But ranked isn't introduced since then and we decided to have a temporary solution to imbalances.
Balancing done based on previous games and parties won't be split.

Matchmaker currently doesn't balance teams after finding enough people to start a game. This was fine in theory since a ranked system would make it so all the players in a match would be close in skill. But ranked isn't introduced since then and we decided to have a temporary solution to imbalances.
Balancing done based on previous games and parties won't be split.
Much love, thank you

I think it's worth making it clear right now - the dev's have stated that this is NOT the big MP patch they have been talking about. This was a smaller patch that was due to come first.

So please everyone don't lose your minds at the limited MP changes - they are due still.

I'm pleasantly surprised by this patch. I was ready to just accept a code refractor patch with nothing new, but I got some more. Quite chuffed, I must say.

Still, some of the changes bother me a bit. Things like even more buffs to the Khuzait troop tree, dunno why they needed to make Darkhans even better. At this rate, the Khuzaits will power creep every other faction out.

Just curious, but have you looked into some of the texture issues with the game? Namely, the Highland Noble Bracers and Highland Warlord Bracers turning people into giant fur balls? Also in general, there's some issues with sleeves not fitting into gloves right.

so just be happy for the new patch, people always complain about something
Read what I wrote again, stop getting triggered at random things, flaming people :smile:

They seem to added and changed some assets. (SteamDB patch history)
Cheers, this makes much more sense. I guess they separated the models into different tpac files to make them load faster into the game on demand, to avoid GPU overload. - Just a guess though.

@mexxico is there part where is code refactoring heavily focused at? Not sure if you are the correct person to ask though but, apart from one line, I'm not seeing any of my three mods got any build error, meaning that refactoring wasn't spread much in the entire codebase or handled very cautiously not to break anything further on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom