Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug was still there. I found it's reason and fixed. Now working fine showig text as red because I bought beers from 30.

F6eqR.png

Yes problematic code seems changed at the end of April (effect can be at game at May, it takes some time to pass codes to beta branch).

bDicg.png

Hey @mexxico, I was just thinking about that code you provided. Is GetAveragePriceForItem() only for the given city or is it global? If that is computing the average price across the whole world, that doesn't seem right. It should be telling the user whether they will turn a profit with the current price in the current city, right? I would think the method would be something like GetCurrentPriceForItem().

Hey @mexxico, I was just thinking about that code you provided. Is GetAveragePriceForItem() only for the given city or is it global? If that is computing the average price across the whole world, that doesn't seem right. It should be telling the user whether they will turn a profit with the current price in the current city, right? I would think the method would be something like GetCurrentPriceForItem().

It is average price of your buying history for this item. Function name did not selected well.

To those who had hopes for the patch to come friday:

" Test started today and will be finished tomorrow. If there is no new bugs found patch can come next week. If there are new bugs found during this test we will fix them and new test will be held at next week."

"It will be good not to release on friday. Also you know this patch will be more dangerous one because of refactors done. I need to add that this is 4th test after refactor. All tests ended with new bugs. I was at vacation at first 3. So it is good to be patient. I give 50% chance for patch to be released at next week."

Source is mexxicos profile.

From mexxico's profile page:

mexxico
"After last test 6 new bugs are founded and all fixed today. You will get patch next week 90% (probability was 50% yesterday). However as I said previously even 6-7 weeks past since last big patch however 80-90% of our energy went to fixing bugs created due to refactor so please hold your expectations lower for new contents."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sounds good to me!! Can't wait until next week, don't care if there isn't much new content as long as it provides a new stable base for continuing on.

From mexxico's profile page:

mexxico
"After last test 6 new bugs are founded and all fixed today. You will get patch next week 90% (probability was 50% yesterday). However as I said previously even 6-7 weeks past since last big patch however 80-90% of our energy went to fixing bugs created due to refactor so please hold your expectations lower for new contents."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sounds good to me!! Can't wait until next week, don't care if there isn't much new content as long as it provides a new stable base for continuing on.

I was just about to post that! :sad: mexxicos profile is more informative than the whole rest of TW for the past 8 years :razz:

that actually worries me a little, 1.4.2 is before refactor process. There wont be a 1.4.3 beta on monday as I understand. Refactoring must have messed them up.

Hope you solve it soon TW.

I am happy to finally get a report system. I GET REPORT SYSTEM ON MONDAY RIGHT?

Care to explain the difference between 1.4.2 beta and 1.4.2 coming on monday?
You mean 1.4.3. The 1.4.2 version will be moved from BETA to ALPHA, that means a much stable one. 1.4.3 will be the new beta for those who want to experiment it. hope u understand now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom