Who's your secret crush?

Users who are viewing this thread

Female: Ira, because politics; but she's kinda kick ass, too.

Male: Temion, he has great armor and high admin, plus he's the one of the first single males you meet if you spawn at the training field.

Kristen Bell, for obvious reasons.

You didn't say it had to be in Bannerlord.

:xf-grin:

Also, the females in the game aren't very crush worthy. No one has the appeal of Piper in Fallout 4, for example. That's why most folks marry someone who is well equipped. With armor and weapons that is...

:xf-wink:

Kristen Bell, for obvious reasons.

You didn't say it had to be in Bannerlord.

:xf-grin:

Also, the females in the game aren't very crush worthy. No one has the appeal of Piper in Fallout 4, for example. That's why most folks marry someone who is well equipped. With armor and weapons that is...

:xf-wink:
I don't know... Leana is kinda hot, isn't she?
But I think, hottest girl in Calradia is my character :grin:

I don't know... Leana is kinda hot, isn't she?
But I think, hottest girl in Calradia is my character :grin:
Leana is attractive but kind of boring - she's a wait until we are married and can't wait to have kids type.

Silvind on the other hand has seen more tavern pillows then hot dinners.

Ira will constantly be pestered by Florida mum Rhegea

However if a lady drops that "Sorry I just don't find you attractive line" - I'm out. I don't care it's just a game; I ain't hanging round for that...

Last edited:
However if a lady drops that "Sorry I just don't find you attractive line" - I'm out. I don't care it's just a game; I ain't hanging round for that...

Just call her an easy to have gal, leave the room and start besieging the castle or town she lives in. Karma is a b...east. And the crush is whoever has the right traits and perks i want her to have and survives my plastic surgery session via the "Detailed character creation" mod :mrgreen:

Just call her an easy to have gal, leave the room and start besieging the castle or town she lives in. Karma is a b...east. And the crush is whoever has the right traits and perks i want her to have and survives my plastic surgery session via the "Detailed character creation" mod :mrgreen:

This implies that some don't survive... :shock:

Oh, believe me that line sounds even more heartbreaking when told by male to female character :grin:
I wanted to choke Fenagan when he told me that :grin:

With my 200+ Charisma and sexy avatar :/

No one, because they basically have no personality, the only one is Ira but because we know her name already and Raghea is evocative

Oh, believe me that line sounds even more heartbreaking when told by male to female character :grin:
I wanted to choke Fenagan when he told me that :grin:

With my 200+ Charisma and sexy avatar :/
You keep saying your character is sexy but I ain't seen no proof...

I am glad we are all finally talking about the important things in game though. All this talk of classes and balance really detracts from Bannerlords primary purpose - as a dating sim.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom